Bondita's check up day

It's morning about 9 am.

Bondita is getting ready to go to hospital for her first checkup.

Anirudh: Are you going somewhere?

Bondita: There is no need of answering you.

Anirudh: Oh??

Bondita tries to got out but Anirudh stopped her.

Bondita: What?

Anirudh: You didn't looked at calender.

Bondita: Calender, for what?

Anirudh: Don't you know today is new moon day. No one should start a good thing today. I've heard this from Kaka.

Bondita: There is no good day or bad day. It's based our activities. You taught me this. Fine? And now, please stop disturbing me.

Anirudh: Fine, I won't disturb you. But only if you say where you are upto.

Bondita: Oh Durga maa... I am going to hospital for check up. This is information is enough or you need more?

Anirudh: Okay, okay. Don't shout. I too will accompany you.

Bondita: No need!

Anirudh: See you are pregnant. How can you go alone?

Bondita: These things you should have known before 2 days. Now why you are acting smart?

Anirudh: Bondita...

Bondita: I don't want to argue with you. Please leave me.

She takes her bag and walks out.

Anirudh thinks: Everytime when we fight it will be easy for me to convince her but this time why she is so stubborn?

He follows Bondita to hospital.

~In haveli~

Kids refuses to eat as they want to see Bondita and Anirudh.

Bihari tries in all the ways to convince them but it fails. He goes to Trilochan.

Bihari: Malik ji, both are so stubborn. They are not eating anything. Now what will I do?

Trilochan: They will be stubborn only because they are Bondita's kids. Anirudh told he will bring back Bondita soon but its been 2 days they left our haveli. I don't know what's happening here.

Kalindi: Have you find the man who spread this gossip?

Trilochan: Chandrachur is searching for him since yesterday but no clues yet. I don't know who did this. I don't even have any idea of guessing. Why he did like this? What he want from us? Who is he? Nothing is known.

Kalindi: Will it be Brinda?

Trilochan: No idea. It can't be her because she is in sub jail of Kolkata. Okay leave it. Now we should do something and make kids to eat.

Kalindi nods yes.

~In Kalyani's room~

Veer: Thaku ma, did you got the information?

Kalyani: What information? Without saying anything you are asking me whether I knew it or not.

Veer: I am sorry.

Kalyani: Say, now.

Veer: Ajmal bhai ki wife had sent the letter. In that she had written that thaku da is very serious and she asked us to come quick there.

Kalyani is shocked.

Ajmal: Whaat? He was fine when we left the rajasthan right? Now suddenly what happened to him?