Chapter 171: Using [Record] in Front of Everyone For the First Time

"...The Directory?"
"Yes."

Bud smiled brightly at Cale's short answer. "Then let's sneak over to the Mercenaries Guild!"

Cale observed the smiling Bud and pointed out his choice of words. "Sneak?"

'He doesn't want to openly go there?'

"Yes. Sneak. We need to go to the city with the Mercenaries Guild's central headquarters."

The Mercenaries Guild's central headquarters. That was enough for Cale to understand what the Mercenary King was thinking about.

"...Arm's people might be watching the Mercenaries Guild."
"Correct."

Bud pointed toward Cale. "And in my opinion, now anyone above the middle-grade rank in Arm probably knows what you look like."

Cale had fought with White Star already and had a high chance of fighting again in the near future.

Maybe Arm's lowest ranking members might not know about him, but the middle-grade and higher members were most likely informed of Cale's appearance for strategic reasons.

"And I'm pretty certain that there are middle-grade ranking members around the central headquarters since they are desperately trying to find me as well." Bud did not need to explain any further.

Cale nodded his head in agreement.

White Star was currently trying to use Arm to gobble up the Mercenaries Guild and kill the Mercenary King. That was why the Mercenary King was moving around in the name of investigating.

Cale started to speak. "The last information they have about you is that you arrived at our inn, so it would cause quite the stir if you suddenly appeared in the central headquarters. That's bad for you and for our inn."

"Correct. That is why I am saying we should quietly go there."

Cale nodded his head. He then looked somewhere else.

"Gramps! Are you better now?" Raon was flying around Eruhaben and inspecting.

Eruhaben snorted at Raon before starting to speak with an arrogant expression. "Little kid, why are you saying something so obvious?"

Eruhaben looked fine on the outside. Actually, he looked very healthy. The children averaging nine-years-old finally started to smile.

"I'm relieved." Ron Molan commented to Eruhaben in a gentle tone.

Beacrox bowed once he made eye contact with Eruhaben, while Choi Han smiled back.

This made Eruhaben feel very odd. He had never had anybody worry about his lifespan or his health during his life.

He couldn't understand why such a thing was happening in his final year and he was unintentionally getting a lot of concern from those around him. He didn't know how to feel in such a situation.

"Goldie gramps! I will build you a house later! Just wait! I'm going to visit you every day! I've gathered a lot of money!"
"Me too!"

Raon and Hong were walking in circles around Eruhaben with excitement. On was slowly roaming around Eruhaben as well.

Eruhaben observed the children for a bit before turning his head. He ended up making eye contact with Cale.

Cale's gaze looked the same as it always did, however, the ancient Dragon found it difficult to keep looking at him for some reason. However, he started to smile as he knew that one could not avoid something forever.

Cale then started to frown and turned away. He ended up making eye contact with the Mercenary King again as a result.

"What? What is it?" Cale bluntly asked the Mercenary King who was observing him.