Chapter 24- The Puppy

I still remember the day when I saw a very scared Chang standing outside my cubical waiting for me to come out, constantly checking his surroundings. Nervousness was apparent on his face.

I walked out and he greeted me with the sweetest voice. "I'll be working as your Assistant, I hope I'm reliable". He has said to me.

Since that day, I have shared every little accomplishment with him. We have cried together on our failures and have laughed together on our success. I still remember how I have rant about the superiors to him and how he gave me a shoulder to cry on, all without judgements.

"T, I was scared when you were being carried out of the elevator". Chang said putting down his chopsticks.

I gave him a look of assurance.

"I fainted, I suppose". I said.

"You were knocked out for a good 15 minutes there". He said picking up the chopsticks once again.

"That's not a very long time". I said eating my rick cakes.

"Ever since you came here, you have been living a life of a tragic heroine in a sad love story". He said making a new discovery.

"And how is that?" I questioned not looking at him and focusing on my food.

"You got haters, threats, accidents". He said counting all of my miseries on his fingers.

"And also you were on the big screens at an award show filled with the whole of the Korean industry and then you were carried out of the elevator like a princess". He said looking at me.

"I was carried out?" I looked at him in surprise.

"Ofcourse, you were. You can't walk when fainted, T. RM carried you out". He said and that information left me feeling a little... surprised.

"RM did?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"He had to. You guys were alone in there. When me and Ahad came inside to search for you, RM was already rushing you outside the elevator like a princess". He explained.

I put my hand on head like regretting my whole existence.

"Don't worry though, it was inside Hybe so no information would get leaked". He said with concern in his voice.

I nodded.

"I love you T". He said putting his hand over my other hand resting on the table.

"I love you too, Puppy". I replied and put my other hand over his.

"Don't call me that"

I smiled and continued to eat my new favourite Korean dish.

--

"T, get up". A voice said as soon as I picked up my phone which was ringing since the last few seconds.

"I'm up". I said in a raspy morning voice.

I sat right up and pulled away the blanket.

"Time to get ready". I said to myself.

Working with BTS meant walking up at the crack of dawn.

I put on my very basic tank top and a very basic leather jacket. Paired it up with my black jeans with chains and put on my boots. It was almost the mid of October which made the weather a little chilly, I wasn't really sure about the date so I checked it in my phone.

13th October

"Okay". I mumbled checking my notifications and that's when it hit me.

"It's Jimin's Birthday". I yelled.

I immediately rang Chang.

"Chang, baby, I need some flowers right now. It's one of the member's birthday". I said as soon as he picked up the call.

"I will bring them right away". He replied.

"Members will be leaving really soon for the shoot. Make sure you bring them right now". I said as I checked the schedule in my iPad noticing that we had outdoor shoot for the MV today.

"Sure". He said and hung up.

"How could I forget?" I asked myself blow drying my hair with my Dyson.

I finished getting ready pretty soon and then walked out of the room with my iPad and all the other stuff in my hands.

"Oh Ahad, I asked Chang for some flowers-". I said as soon as I saw him waiting outside of my room in the hallway.

"It's Jimin's Birthday". He cut me off.

I smiled and nodded.

"He was already outside when you called, I think it'll take him 15 minutes to get em". He said as we walked towards the elevator.

Complete silence followed as we got into elevator and got out of it on the ground floor. I wanted to break the silence but I still remembered all the words he said yesterday, a little too clearly.

"Sorry, T". Ahad said as we walked towards the back door of the hotel to enter the backyard of the BTS set.

"It's okay". I replied and took fast steps towards Styla sitting on the Director's desk.

"Chang's gone?" I asked her.

"Yea, the members are still in the house getting breakfast. Don't worry, he'll come in time". Styla said looking at the laptop screens set up on the table.

I could see cameras recording the members inside the house from the living room glass window which was half open.

A very fast 30 minutes passed.

The members were now ready to leave.

"Oh, T. Here are your flowers". A voice yelled coming from the frontyard. Obviously, it was Chang's.

He ran through the front yard and stopped right before me to extend the flowers. The most beautiful pink flower bouquet I have ever seen was in front of me.

I smiled at him and took the banquet in my hands in an instance.

"Do you wanna give it to him?" I asked Chang acknowledging his hardwork.

"No, you do it". He smiled.

I looked at Ahad who was standing near the living room window, instructing the cameraman. BTS members were now in the frontyard getting ready to get inside the cars.

I immediately ran upto Ahad and dragged him to the frontyard by his hand with the bouquet in my other hand.

"They're beautiful". Ahad said looking at me dragging him and then looking at the flowers in my other hand.