Author's Note

Hey everyone! Back at it again with an AU - but this time it's a soulmate AU! I've always wanted to write a soulmate AU, and if this goes well, I'll hopefully write more of them.

This soulmate AU is the one where if you get hurt/feel pain your soulmate will feel it too.

A few things to note:

I am from Australia, so I spell things the UK way, like mum instead of mom, and favour instead of favor.

This is an x reader, so Y/n (you) will be the main character.

I do not own Marvel or the Avengers. I own the storyline only.

Pietro and Wanda are both 19 in this story. There's a bit of a mix up in ages for them because Wanda and Pietro are supposed to be 16/17 in Age of Ultron, and Wanda is "still a kid" in Civil War (18/19), but in WandaVision she's 30 so I'm just gonna say that they're both 19. (Sorry that was a bit of a rant).

Y/n's accent isn't mentioned, so you can have whatever accent you want. I think of her like Wanda with a slight Sokovian accent but you can do whatever you want :))

This story is set after Avengers: Endgame. No one died because I said so. Peter and Y/n are both 16.

Key for story:

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

M/n: Mother's name

H/c: Hair colour

H/l: Hair length

E/c: Eye colour

F/n: Father's name

F/b: Favourite book

Other things will be specified within the story if necessary. E.g. (favourite/snack).

I have a Peter Parker playlist!

If you want to type in the link manually, be my guest:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0ZRKScnD1JyH8P3VE4ZMV4?si=750692091c434e4e

Link will be commented here:

If it's not working let me know and I'll message you the link.

Other than that enjoy the story! <3