Chapter 7 - Home of the Kings

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(3rd Person's POV)

Anastasia: "So, what are you going to talk about with Uncle Gil anyway?"

In the place that was known to be the best apartment building in Musutafu, Japan, 2 people were currently in an elevator making their way to the penthouse. The 2 people, Izuku and Anastasia were currently talking about what was the reason for Izuku's visit while waiting for the elevator to arrive at the top floor, where the penthouse was.

Izuku: "Well... Mr. Pendragon said that he wanted to train me to be a hero."

Anastasia: *gasps* "So you're going to be his successor, huh?"

Izuku: "W-Well, I'm only going to be trained by him and I'm not sure if I'm good enough to be anyone's successor yet."

Anastasia: "No, no, I'm pretty sure that you will be his successor since he never trains anyone, not even me. And I'm his wife's successor, the least he could do is train me a little if he can do so."

Anastasia: "He doesn't train me... and yet, he always threatens to double my training and calls me a mongrel whenever I annoy him or do something stupid!"

Anastasia: "Do you even know how long it took me to finally earn some of his respect to have him stop calling me a mongrel other than when I annoy him!?"

Anastasia complained in a small voice but shouted by the end. From Izuku's perspective, the sight of a beautiful girl pouting in front of him looked incredibly cute. Though he was very confused about what she was saying.

The elevator then ringed as they finally arrive at the penthouse of the apartment building where the Pendragons and Anastasia were living in.

Anastasia: "Hold on, let me just go get Uncle Gil."

Izuku: "Y-Yes, of course."

Izuku: "Sorry for intruding..."

Izuku barely stuttered out a response as it only just hit him that he was in the No.3 hero's home. When Izuku entered the living room, he was speechless at the exquisite design of it and how modern it was.

In the living room, it had two large sofas which were colored a sublime navy blue and had light gray and white pillows on them. There was also a brown chair on the side. The 2 tables in the middle of the room were made of glass and wood that was painted black. The carpet that lay on the floor had triangular shapes that were colored blue and light gray. On the left side of the room, there was a wooden table stand which had a large flat-screen TV and some decorations on it. Just behind that was an enormous window that overlooked the entire city.

 Just behind that was an enormous window that overlooked the entire city

(A/N: For reference.)

Izuku: 'Wh-where should I sit?'

He frantically thought as he looked around the penthouse, but eventually decided to just sit down on the sofa closest to him. He took off his facemask and put it in his bag as he tried to calm his nerves while waiting for Gilgamesh. Eventually, the man in question came into the room and seated himself in front of Izuku.