Chapter 9 : U.A Sport Festival ( part 1 )

The quirk assessment test end with boboiboy insane score

The quirk assessment test end with boboiboy insane score. The classes went gossip around about the test . They can't stop thinking about boboiboy quirk. They were amazed by him. How could 15 years old boy handled such powerful quirk ? But that's not the only news about the test was happened.

Is boboiboy really got his place in class 1- A hero ? Boboiboy success to be Aizawa's student but he didn't get the first place of the test even when he had his high score in every test . Everyone in the field was furious when they heard that Aizawa announced aloud that boboiboy got the last place. Why didn't boboiboy got the first place ? He got high score ! Is Aizawa insane or author went crazy after drink more coffee in the late night that she didn't had a peaceful sleep ?

( Ignore that )

Then the teachers calming the waves of mad students and bring them all to their own classes.
.
.
.
.
In class 1-A

" Why don't sensei just make him in the first place ?! " Hagakure dissapointed.

" Yeah ! He even got high score ! but you give him in the last place and said that he late to school! Geez ! The heroes things seriously complicated , ne ! " Kaminari continue .

They all start to murmuring again , While boboiboy witnessed all of their talk and all he can do is sit on his new seat behind Momo yaoyozaru and sweatdrop . ' Is this class aways lively like this ? If in Pulau Rintis Highschool , Yaya will take her pen out along with his small pink notebook and write the noisy classmates and give their names to the discipline teacher , then they will get punish ( scramble all the grass around the school )' Thought Boboiboy . He's really miss those days.

Actually boboiboy was already grateful about the score that he get. But still , the fact that he work hard for aim the first place and all he get is the last place , He's a little bit disappointed but he will accept his place because it's remind him that Tok Aba has teach him to not be greed .

" SHUT UP !! " Aizawa instructed .

Everyone shocked and quickly take their seats. They really scare to look at Aizawa's angry face and his angry tone.

" If you think that hero things are complicated then don't be a hero ! But if you still want to be a hero then prepare for the next battle ! This is just the beginning for you " explain Aizawa .

An awkward silence first....

' B-Battle ? Gasp ? Is it villains again ?! '

" Prepare for the Sport day .................................................. "

" U.A Sport Festival ! " continue Aizawa.

Then the class roarer as loud untill the other clas hear their cheering . They roarer as they excited about it.

"This is it ! The normal Sport Day Highschool !!!! " Kaminari excited .

' Gasp ! Was this school not normal before ? ' thought boboiboy sweatdrop .