VII - No Weaknesses

Hi. :3

So. This is kind of an awesome chapter.

The song for it is "Miss Jackson" by Panic! At The Disco. ^_^

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seven

The next morning, I gave Diego some instructions on what we were going to do before taking a shower and drying my hair. I put on a dark purple tank top and black jeans, then threw on my black leather jacket as well.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs. Diego was standing by the entrance, whispering to another member of Marcel's "inner circle" as he called it. When they saw that I was there, the guy quickly walked away. "Ready to go?" Diego asked.

I nodded. "Yes. Did you do everything I told you?" I asked as we walked out of the compound and onto the streets. 

He smirked. "Yeah, I sent that guy to go and tell Agnes that Marcel wants to see her."

"I only told you to get her to the church. Don't the witches had vampires? How do you know she'll come?"

He chuckled. "Don't worry. She'll come."

And he was right. Half an hour later, they were standing at the very front of St. Anne's church. In came Agnes, with that constant scowl on her face that Marcel had told me all about. 

She sighed when she saw us standing there, with no Marcel to be found. "I should have known that he wasn't here. You vampires are all liars."

I laughed a little. "You know, that's rich coming from you." I stood up, walking forwards. "At least I don't murder innocent people."

She raised a brow at me, and I smirked.

"I don't murder people, and even if I do, believe me, they are far from innocent."

I walked towards her, and she seemed slightly intimidated, but stood her ground anyway. "You know, you're standing on blood." I grinned when she looked down, immediately jumping back and off of the dried up stain before staring at me in horror.

"A young man went insane, and killed nine seminary students along with himself. But, you see, he was innocent, because he wasn't in his right mind." My expression went stone cold, and I saw the fear form in her eyes. 

"You hexed him. You hexed an innocent person, and are now responsible for ten deaths." My hand shot out, my fingers wrapping around her throat as a sick grin came onto my face. "Time to pay up, Agnes."

She raised her hand, and I stared at it with an eyebrow raised before bursting out laughing. However, I was careful not to loosen my grip. She was trying to give me an aneurism. "Oh, hunny." I shook my head in pity. "I'm part witch, that doesn't work on me."

I tightened my grip on her throat, and she attempted at saying something, but I had blocked her airway. I sighed loudly, groaning before letting her go so that she could speak.

She leaned on one of the pews, and panted before rubbing her throat and speaking. "You can't kill me." She said, shaking her head. "I'm the only elder left."

I smirked. "Of course not." I said, moving towards her and moving my hand towards her left wrist. "But that doesn't mean I can't torture you."

I wrapped my hand around her wrist, and with one simply squeeze, nearly every bone in her forearm had shattered in my palm. 

I then sent my right foot at her left leg, and within a second, her lower left leg was broken even worse than her arm. 

In the nine centuries that I had lived, I had not killed very many people. At least, not as many as Klaus. A hundred at most. I had tortured many more.