CHAPTER 5

He parked his car in front of the building and barged out of it, feeling his emotions already taking over his body. He really wasn't thinking straight about what he was doing and what he was going to do further.

The strong smell of alcohol, loud music hitting his eardrums and the crowd, yeah, that's all what he wanted that time, just some people to company him.

He sluggishly dropped his body on the seat at the bar, watching some sluts shaking their asses and dancing in a seductive manner but to be precise, that was the least his eyes could even bother to see, he really wasn't seeing what he was actually seeing but his mind created a whole film of his past in front of his eyes.

"What would you like to have sir?" That was the bartender who asked him with a slight bow followed by as a gesture of respect. "Anything strong you have, please" he smiled to the older man as he bought him a tray of shots and placed it on the counter in front of him.

While looking at the front with an expressionless face, he started taking one shot by another. He wanted to get himself drunk so that he just won't remember all this, not for ever but at least for some time. Maybe that would help the man forget a bit of his pain and he would be able to give some rest to those tensed muscles of his body.

He took one shot after another and continued doing so until he started loosing his mind. His orbs started shaking and he felt his throat burning inside. He wanted to get away from this place now but before he could stand up from there, sluts surrounded him and pushed him back on his chair.

"Look what a mess you look, my love" one of the three said as he just stared at her with no emotions at all. He was so lost to give a damn to her, to anyone of them. One sat on his lap and started touching his inner thighs and the other stood behind him, caressing his hairs and nape. He couldn't process how to react to them. Should he just slap him? But is it a good thing to raise your hands on a girl?

"Please...I am not that type" he pulled away her hand and made her stand up from his lap. "Oh c'mon! Look at yourself, you look so deprived of love!" she spoke while again sitting on his lap, tensing his already tensed muscles. "Let us pleasure yo-" she was pushed down to the cold floor as the man stood up aggressively from his chair.

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A FUCKING NO MEANS NO!?!" he yelled making all of them shocked, including the people dancing and drinking had their attention on him as he barged out of the club while stomping his foot angrily.

Even though he was drunk, accident was the least of his worries and since he knew that no one else could be hurt because the way he'll take to go back is all about silence. He started driving on full speed once again. After all, it's not like someone gives two fucks about his existence, so doesn't matter if anything happens to him, its alright.

Meanwhile, you were silently lying on the couch of the living room. Staring into space, you couldn't think of anything more but how much your life changed in just a fraction of 3 to 4 days. The reason that you just came before him from office was just he itself, just because of him you came by a cab so that you won't have to face him.

Looking at the time, it was already 9 pm. You just got yourself up to go upstairs when the main door busted opened and you immediately turned back, only to look at him looking like a maniac, like a total maniac. Hairs all messed up and bloody red eyes which looked slightly swollen and puffy. He was all covered in sweat. Your eyes widened looking at him staring at you while licking his lips.