112

“Oh, Are you trying to sneak away?” said Wu Dahu, as his eyes were cold as ice.

The old femina servant shrunk a bit, and then denied, “No, I am just telling the truth, Young Master. That place is just too remote. No one is able to find that place except me…”

Wu Dahu then sneered as he noticed that the old femina servant still threatened him by this excuse, he loosened his hands all of a sudden, and then responded expressionlessly, “Alright then! Now go and release them. But don’t you forget that you have owed me a life, if someone die again because of you… WELL…”

The last word “Well” was like a bomb exploding in the old femina servant’s mind, and that was the word dissipated all the evil thoughts for him. He kowtowed on the ground, and then said anxiously, “I would borrow a carriage, am I allowed to, Master?”

Zhai Su glanced at Wu Dahu, and then answered, “Go!”

Although he was also shocked that his servant would do something evil like that and did not even report to him, he still let it go as long as Wu Dahu wouldn’t accuse him of the whole matter now.

The old servant ran out with all his strength. The horsekeeper approached and greeted, flattering, “Where are you going, sir? Should I drive you.”

The old femina servant pushed the horsekeeper away, and then jumped onto the carriage, raised up the whip whipping on the horse’s hip fierecely. The horse whinnied and ran fast.

On the way galloping, he turned his head back from time to time trying to find if Wu Dahu’s trace and see whether he followed behind. As he found no one was behind, he finally heaved a sigh of relief.

Seeing that Wu Dahu didn’t chase, Zhai Su asked him in confusion, “Did you just let him go? Don’t you want to take revenge for Song Qinghan?”

Wu Dahu walked to the coffin and said expressionlessly, “He can’t run away. Don’t worry.”

Zhai Su opened his eyes wide as he saw Wu Dahu just supported the “body” of Song Qinghan standing up, he asked dubiously, “Is that corpse coming back to life? Wasn’t he dead?”

Song Qinghan shook the cobbles off from his body and then stepped out the coffin. He stared at Zhai Su smiling faintly, and then said lightly, “It seems that Lord Zhai is quite disappointed to see me come back to life. But since I did not die, I think I’m going to get even with you now.”

Zhai Su looked at Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan fiercely as a tiger did, he couldn’t help but draw back a bit, and then shouted severely but in a weak tone, “What do you want? I AM THE FEMINA FATHER OF WU DAHU! Dahu! Come over here! Where did you get such a useless husband?”

Wu Dahu remained motionless but he answered expressionlessly, “I would say that you might get something wrong, don’t you? doesn’t it make more sense to say that ‘It’s useless to get such a femina father like you’?”

Zhai Su tried to flee away as he noticed that Song Qinghan was approaching menacingly. But just as he stepped backward, he was grabbed by wrist by Song Qinghan all of a sudden while something was tucked into his mouth.

Zhai Su swallowed it consciously and naturally before he reacted. He was rather regretful as he saw Song Qinghan was staring at him with a wry smile, and then he punched himself on the chest as if he was eager to force himself to spit out the thing out from his throat.

Song Qinghan let go of his hand and there was a hint of ridicule in his eyes. He shook his head and said, “Don’t ever try to struggle now, the poison is running through all over your body. If you don’t believe that, try to hold your fist for a moment and to see if you find your strength is fading away, and your wrists are getting numb either.”