113

It could be seen that Song Qinghan’s eyes were full of indifference, he stared at Zhai Su like he was gazing at a  lifeless corpse, and then he said slowly, “I know you can’t make it, you love yourself the most after all. How is that possible for you to ruin your own life by your own hands?”

“So, the medicine I drugged has no other effect, it will just cause some tiny troubles for you, that’s all.”

He picked up the dagger, straightened up and said to Wu Dahu, “I’ve taken the revenge, come on, let’s check Hualian’s situation out.”

Wu Dahu nodded and looked at Zhai Su who was crying while covering his face. Without any fluctuations in his mind, he followed Song Qinghan away.

After a long while, he finally uncovered his face and exposing his pair of swollen eyes of redness and raised his head to look into the sky helplessly, mumbling to himself, “Did I really do something wrong? I just intended to offer a better life for Dahu and please my husband. Is that really so hard for me?”

In an instant, a bright-white meteor flashed past across the sky and faded away into the outline of a group of building in line. It was nothing in the boundless sky yet it was grand enough to catch someone’s eyes.

Zhai Su’s expression changed all of a sudden and he said angrily, “I KNOW IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT! Why do you still haunt me and harass me around since you died? WHISPER TO ME! It was you messed up everything, right? The tumor, and now Song Qinghan, they are all sent by you to take revenge on me! Is that right??”

“Why did you treat me like this…”

After that, his eyesight blurred and blackened and then he passed out onto the ground with endless coldness as if he could no more make any effort to bear everything.

The two young men kept their silence after they walked out from the mansion. It was not until they had walked for a long while did Song Qinghan take the initiative to speak, he said peacefully, “Do you have a grudge against me? I just treated him like that, he will get nothing serious physically but his mental situation might be affected, more or less.”

Wu Dahu was stunned but then he shook his head without hesitation. “No, you’re just telling a truth. And, you didn’t drug him, did you?”

Song Qinghan chuckled, and then sighed. He looked at his hands, and then said with a low voice, “This pair of hands is made to save people. I will never allow myself to kill someone unless I am forced in a perilous situation.”

“Besides, as long as he believes that I’ve drugged him, I think it’s no difference whether I drugged him or not.”

Recalling the picture that Zhai Su was with a face of fear and fright, Wu Dahu laughed and then nodded, saying, “Indeed, probably he won’t trust you even you go back and tell him you did not get him poisoned.”

Finally, Wu Dahu heaved a sigh with relief as he confirmed that Wu Dahu was quite open-minded toward the matter.

It is not easy to take revenge for himself while considering the blood tie between Wu Dahu and Zhai Su. Moreover, the law would never allow him to do so either.

He was satisfied with such a result now.

Thereafter, the most troublesome problem was to face with that old femina servant who was with bunch of evil thoughts.

The two of them walked along the road tracing the marks, and finally they could see a small village not far away at the spot where the marks vanished.

It would be nothing to worry about if the evil femina servant just made some tricks on the carriage.

But the two of them were shocked when they found that Hualian and the old servant fought against each other not far away, they then hurried to rush over.