Sylvie X Fem Reader (Marvel)

So I've finally started watching Loki am on episode 3 and finally git an idea for her.
Set in episode 3

Summary: Loki uses a TemPad to teleport himself and Sylvie away, but they end up in 2077 on Lamentis-1, a moon about to be crushed by a planet. This is where they meet Y/N the Daughter of the lady they met.

Third person pov...

Sylvie laughs as Loki get thrown back from the woman holding the weird weapon. She stands at the door to the house "Patrice never said a thing that nice in 30 years. You're no travelers, you're devils" she said.

From behind the door stood a girl with H/C hair, she was wearing a worn red dress with black boots on her feet. She saw Sylvie and smiled at the variant making Sylvie smile back.

This made Loki confused, "who are you smiling at?" They asked looking at the just trying the find someone. The woman sighs "Y/NNNNN" she yells and the girl who Sylvie saw ran to the door.

"Yes?" She asked smirking slightly, she didn't care if she was caught. "What have I told you about this?"Demands the woman of Y/N.

"Haa don't eavesdrop when a stranger comes round" she resighted as if it was a rule. The woman nods before turning back to Sylvie and Loki.

"What do you devils want with me?" Asks the woman again after dealing with Y/N.

"We just wanna ask you a question. Where is everyone?" Asked Loki

"The ark. The evacuation vessel." Says
Y/N suddenly appearing out of knowwhere. The woman jumps "I have told you not to do that as well" she yelled at her Daughter.

"Ugh shut up mother!" She puts her hand up and the woman throws her hands up and walks into the house leaving her daughter.

"Sorry about that, she's always been this way never wanting me" said the young girl.

Soon the three are on their way to the Ark. Y/N taking along on the two variants journey.

The end!

Sorry for it being short, might make a part 2!

Request are open!

Word count : 370