All Might

Today was the first time we had All Might and from what I heard from him in the dark, he wasn't a hero. I knew stories about him where people say he deliberately made them look like the evil person. Tho I never had problems with him personally nor did I ever meet him. His own reputation was not the brightest and I certainly never wanted too meet him.

I was sitting on my place waiting for the class to start and laying on my own table since I was a little bit tired from the running this morning. For some reason dadzawa woke me up and then decided we needed to make a practice sesson and just made me run to the beach and then down the beach for an hour and then all the way back. In the end I had like 3 hours of running around with him.

All Might: I AM HE-

Me: SHUT UP!

All Might: -re! Walking in like a normal person!

Me: Normal like hell! Who just destroyes the door to walk in?

All Might: Young Man! You better sit back down and stop raising your voice at me.

Me: I am not scared of you!

All Might: You better should be.

Me: Why?! What do you want to do?! GRRRRR!!!

All Might: I see... You are that dumb cheetah boy.

Me: Did you just call me dumb?!

It was that moment that I realeas my deadly aura and it was also that moment that he used his quirk against me. Too bad for him that I was fast myself and managed to succefully jump on the hand he tried to use as to grab me.

Me: AH-Ah-AH! You wouldn't harm a student now would you!

All Might: You are not a student here! You are a fucking villain.

Me: Says the villain in front of me.

The anger was radiating off him and something felt wrong around him.

What's wrong with this dude!

Why did he suddenly attack me?!

I never attacked him!

He was just so god damn loud!

Besides I am giving Aizawa the fault for not letting me sleep longer!

This is what you get for having a cat that is sleep deprived!

Why did he even made me run for 3 hours?!

Now as I was on his hand, I made a blackflip on the next chair and looked at All Might who was fumming at this point.

Me: Chill! I am a student like everyone else and you just had to walk in like a crazy person.

All Might: Like heck you are! I know who you are.

Me: A villain?

All Might: Ohh so he knows?!

Me: Listen, my name is Izuku Aizawa! I am Eraserheads adoptice child! You calling his child a villain!

All Might: I don't fucking give a shit who you are!

He suddenly came right at me smashing the desk where I was standing a seconf ago if I didn't jump away.

Me: Iida, go get my dad!

Something was wrong. This guy was a lunatic. Nothing made sense. Yes I was grumpy but this was not the solution nor was it a way for a teacher to act about a sassy student.

I jumped backwards shifting into my cheetah from. My class was now also trying to talk some sense into All Might who still refused to listen and just attacked me. All the while I was jumping away avoifing any blow of him until I had enough. It was also the moment Bakugo stepped in and tried to blast All Might to distract him so that I could get away.

Huh... Never thought that guy had a thing for cats!

He does have a soft side then!

However the moment he did that All Might just threw him against the window which broke, yeeting him out.

Me: MREW!

Seeing as I didn't wanted something to happen to him, I went jumping after him. Cat's do land on their feet and so do giant cheetahs. Thankfully I managed to make him grab onto me and landed safely....well almost as the hero decided to still go after me. 

Me: MREW!

Now with a student on my back, I was running full speed away from the lunatic hero. I for sure gave him a run for his money. Bakugo was holding tighly on my fur and I could tell that he was burying his face into my fur.

Hold on tightly!

I was running as fast as I could and All Might couldn't catch me no matter how hard he tried and then all of the sudden a gush of wind threw me off guard and if Aizawa didn't threw his scarf around me. If it didn't wrap around my paw at that time, me and Bakugo would have been knocked out by hitting the wall behind us.

Aizawa: STAND DOWN NOW!

All Might: No one is telling me what to do.

My dad was using his quirk on All Might while Midnight and Vlad King did too. They all had him pinned down and it was Mic and RG who came at us.

RG: Are you two okay?

Me: Mew!

Mic: Bakugo, you can come down now.

Me: Mew.

Bakugo: Ah... ahm... thanks and sorry.

It was only now that he let go and everyone else from class 1A came to us while I changed back.

Me: No problem and thanks to you all for trying to stop him.

Iida: I immediately got to the teachers office as you told me.

Me: It was a good call.

Uraraka: I can't believe he just attacked you.

Mina: Or called you a villain.

Denki: He just threw Bakugo out the window himself!

Kaminari: Bro that was so uncool.

Me: You mean villanous?

RG: WAIT! He threw you out of the window?

Me: Not me... I jumped out myself.

Mic: YOU DID WHAT!

Me: .... I jumped out as a cheetah to save him!

Now I pointed at Bakugo and talked slowly so that everyone could follow me. I knew they were not happy about it but it did make it better telling them that I was a cheetah. I saw Nezu coming out and then telling us all to go home as class were canceled. Everyone did go home well everyone besides me anyways since my second home was UA and this was how I got to stay and listen to the interroagtion which was about to happen!