24th of December 2021

Louis is woken up by singing. He opens his eyes just to find everyone around the bed singing Happy birthday. Harry has a breakfast tray in his hands. Somehow he has managed to sneak out of bed without him noticing. Louis sits up. Everyone shouts "Happy birthday!" as soon as they're done singing.

"Thank you." Louis smiles.

They shower him with presents. There's no room left in the king size bed.
"Guys, you shouldn't have! Thanks. I love you. Ehm, so how do we do this?" Louis says.

Harry laughs softly.
"How about we take the presents to the living room. You just eat your breakfast in peace and quiet."

"Yeah alright. Thanks again. I really appreciate it and I love that you're all here." Louis smiles.

"We love you, Louis." Doris says.

"I love you too sweetheart, all of you." Louis replies.

They pick up the presents and head out of the bedroom. Harry stays behind.
"Are you good?"

"Terrific." Louis grins and puts the breakfast tray in his lap.

Harry keeps him company while he eats and he shares his breakfast with him while their families eat out in the dining room. They join them shortly thereafter.

When everyone has eaten they sit down in the living room and Louis opens his presents. They have really outdone themselves. He hugs everyone after opening their gift. Doris and Ernie have made drawings for him.
"Cool! What's this?" He asks Earnie and points at a purple something on the picture.

"Space cow!" Ernie informs him.

"Of course. I see that now. Thank you, Ernie. It's lovely. Your drawing too Doris. Is this Harry and I in princess dresses?"

"Yes." Doris giggles.

"Beautiful." Louis compliments.

He's down to one last gift and it's from Harry. He removes the paper and it's a photo album. He opens it, gasps, and shuts it quickly before their family members have a chance to see it.
"Yeah, you should look in that later." Harry giggles.

"What is it?" Phoebe asks curiously.

"Ehm, glamour photos of Harry I think." Louis chuckles.

Daisy and Phoebe make the same face.
"He's naked?"

"Of course not. It's tasteful." Harry defends himself and glances at his mum who just shakes her head.

Gemma and Lottie burst out laughing.
"What does glamour mean?" Doris asks.

"Ehm, nothing sweetie. Let's eat cake!" Harry stresses.

Now everyone is laughing except Doris and Ernie who don't understand what the fuzz is about. Louis takes the album to the bedroom. He's curious to look at the picture but he'll wait. He joins the rest of them for cake. When he enters the dining room everyone is wearing party hats and a massive cake is placed in the middle of the table with a lot of candles. Thirty of them he presumes. He tries to blow them all out but fails on the first try. He tries again and everyone claps their hands when he finally succeeds.

He has an amazing birthday. They eat his favorite for lunch, sausage, homemade mash, and gravy. All of the boys call to wish him a happy birthday and they agree to meet up when they're all back in London. Twitter is flooded with birthday wishes from fans and he receives texts from friends.

They make preparations for Christmas dinner tomorrow and eat a fancy roast for dinner and end the night with a Disney movie and popcorn. He's had the best birthday ever.

He's the first to get in bed and while he's waiting for Harry to be ready in the bathroom he flips through the photo album. Harry is absolutely gorgeous in every picture. On some, he's naked without showing everything and on others, he's wearing different sexy outfits.

Harry comes climbing into bed and he looks up with a smile.
"I love this album. You're stunning. Who took the pictures?"

"I did. I set the camera. I didn't feel comfortable letting someone else do it. Who knows if the pictures would be leaked?" Harry answers.

"True." Louis says.

Harry reaches for a polaroid camera on his nightstand and puts his head next to Louis'.
"Smile."

He takes a photo and hands it over.
"Age thirty."

They look at the picture as it starts to form.
"That's going in my scrapbook album. Thank you Harry for everything. Seriously, you've been absolutely amazing and I have loved every present, every activity. It has been an absolute joy turning thirty. I had a great birthday too."

"I have loved planning it and to be able to celebrate you, but I have one last surprise. A big one." Harry smiles excitedly.

"You're pregnant?" Louis jokes.

"I wish." Harry pouts and Louis caresses his hair.

Harry takes a deep breath.
"So, as you know I've been talking a lot to my management lately."

"Yeah?" Louis says.

"Well, I've talked to yours too." Harry reveals and Louis furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"We can come out! In March!" Harry says and waits for Louis' reaction.

Louis sits up.
"What? Are you sure? Oh Haz, don't get your hopes up. We've been told that so many times."

"Yeah, but this time Simon has backed off. It's a done deal. Obviously, you get to choose what you wanna do, I'm not gonna push you, but I'm coming out in March and if you want to we are allowed to do it together." Harry smiles. He looks so happy and excited.

A smile slowly spreads over Louis' face.
"Are you fucking kidding me? Of course I want to come out!"

"Yeah?" Harry grins.

"Absolutely." Louis says.

Harry throws himself at him and kisses him. They both hug and laugh.
"You need to talk to your management too. I asked them to keep it a secret so I could surprise you today. Our managements are gonna work together for this." Harry says.

"I still can't believe it. Are you nervous?" Louis asks.

"Yes, but mostly excited. You?" Harry replies.

"Same. This is the best gift I could ever receive." Louis smiles happily.

"Happy birthday Lou. I love you." Harry responds.

"I love you too Haz." Louis says.

The End