Chapter 6 - Nevers and Yeses

Heated Kissing! You'll be warned when that part comes up!
(If you are dirty minded, I have to say something: Go! Get out of here! Do that or don't leave any inappropriate comments!)
Also, sorry Tubbo. You're above that.

And, there's language. To me, that type of language is bad (heh, kinda like BBH).
I do have it blocked/blurred out, but I still wanted to let you guys know in advance.
---

"What do you think they needed to talk about?" I ask as we hang out in Tubbo's room, on his bed.

I was on his lap, facing him. I was leaning against him with my arms draped over his shoulders and my face in his neck. His legs stretched out, so he set his laptop on them and played Minecraft. He had to wrap his arms around me to get to his laptop.
It felt like he was holding me in his arms. I enjoyed it.

"I don't know." Tubbo shrugs.

"No!" I stand up, knocking Tubbo's laptop of his legs in the process, and start to drag Tubbo back to the recording room, "I need to know!"

We hid around the corner so we could hear what was going on.

"Listen! I know it seems like they like each other, but no. I don't want Y/n to date! Its been 2 days! If I were to let her date, she'd have to know this guy for at least 12 months!

...

Yeah, I get it! But no! Y/n and Tubbo will not date.

...

Why? Be-Because! That is my little sister and my best friend. I just wouldn't feel comfortable with them dating!

...

I just am!

.....

I don't f***ing care if they're potentially in love do you think I give a f***ing damn?!

...

Jealous? Pfft! Yeah, right. I'd never be jealous!

...

Sure, they would be dating and probably leave me out of things, but still! I'd be fine with it! I have you guys!

...

Okay fine. Due to time zones, we won't be able to talk often!

....

What the f**k. I'm out. Bye."

Since when does Ranboo use that type of language? What is he so mad about?
And who's dating? Who's in love? Why were mine and Tubbo's names brought up?

I felt like crying. That's not the Ranboo I know and love.

I grabbed Tubbo's hand and we ran back to his bedroom.

"What the hell was he talking about?" Tubbo asks, closing the bedroom door.

He turned around to see me crying as I sit on his bed.

"Y/n!" Tubbo ran to me and held me tight, "Shh, shh, shh. Its okay, I'm here."

"H-He-He... He n-ne... never cusses l... like th-th-that be-be... before." I sob in Tubbo's arms.

"Shhhhh. I'm here. I'm here." Tubbo whispers.

I started to calm down. I looked up at Tubbo. He was sadly smiling.

I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. After about 5 seconds he started to kiss back.

The kiss was short but full of love.