She's unpredictable!

Vedant Dixit

Disrespect is disrespect irrespective if it is with the man or woman.

I do hate them. But I hate them because they are decieving.

"This girl is really really something diffrent." I muttered and chuckled to myself as I saw her walking towards her Jeep.

I mean who drives a jeep?

One badass girl this is!
But she is rare!
Definitely...!

Smiling to myself I sat in the car and drove towards home.

Surprisingly, it wasn't Kavya's dejected face that took over my mind it was Sana's face.

My phone started ringing and I answered it,

It was Ahaan Acharya.
Another friend of mine. He was out of town regarding his business and must be back today.
"Where are you? Are you done consolling crying Kavya?" Ahaan asked.

I just sighed.

I don't understand their haterate towards Kavya!

"Who updated you this fast?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Samar obviously. Who else? Get back to your office quickly I am waiting over here." He said and hung up.

I don't know what do they think about me?
They think that maybe if I am friends with Kavya I am going to give her another chance.

But that's a big no!

It is true that I loved her alot and I still do but that doesn't mean that I would forget whatever happened.

Stupid fellows!

I opened my cabin door and Ahaan, Samar, Aditya and Ishana too were seated over there.

"Why didn't you bring mom, bua and more relatives with you guys to meet me?" I asked sarcastically.

"We were worried!" Ishana said.

"You are my younger sister. You are supposed to be worrying about your love life, college life not about me." I said sitting on my chair.

"Non-existent love life." Aditya said and started laughing.

"Okay stop joking. Vedant, you really need to get this in your thick skull that Kavya should be completely out of your life." Ahaan said.

"We are just friends. I do care about her. I just can't behave as if she never existed in my life." I said.

"And she will take advantage of that. Why don't you understand?" Samar said irritated.

"I think Bhai is not a child. He knows what he is doing. Why do we all gather everytime he meets Kavya? Everytime we just try to make him believe that Kavya is a bit— Aditya said but obviously one glare from me and he didn't dare complete the sentence.

Everyone just gave me disappointed looks and Samar's call started ringing.
He kept his phone aside and rejected it.

"We just care for you, bhai. We don't want you to fall for her again." Ishana said.