43. (Final)

"This feels strangely deja vu," Taehyung said as he sat down at one of the couch, Wonwoo with Seokjin at one sofa while Jimin and Haewon at opposite. Taehyung came alone, saying Chaeyoung had a meeting to attend so she couldn't come. "What's deja vu with this?," Wonwoo asked and the man shrugged.

"Isn't this how you signed with Jungkook, Haewon? With documents around the table and five people discussing privately?," he said, specifically to Haewon and the woman smiled even though it almost crack her to hear Jungkook name suddenly. It's just a day from his burial, but everyone seems to be fine, or at least convincing themselves to be fine.

"Let's began, shall we? I need to head back for Busan sooner and though it looks inappropriate to talk about Jungkook assets and property this soon, I think it's the best since everyone is still taking a day off for his burial yesterday?

Assets and wealth? Haewon turned to Jimin, perplexed at why she was called to be here too but Jimin didn't look surprised to know about it. Instead, he looked calm and glanced at her before giving a small nod that everything is going to be fine.

"We could have start, but his lawyer is having a weak stomach and currently throwing up due to the soju he drank last night. Hoseok should have get something for his hangover"

Seokjin tattled, which Taehyung grinned at the mention of the said male presence. "He's here already? I should have teased the hell out of him when he's done"

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard and everyone looked at the source, a tired male trying to stand himself while holding the door side with a pale face greeted them. Wonwoo and Jimin was trying hard to hold their laugh at him, Seokjin was scoffing while Taehyung just let his laugh out. For Haewon, she could only let an apologetic smile in which Hoseok was glad there at least someone decent here.

"You shouldn't have drank that soju to sleep, Hoseok!," Taehyung said which the man glared before walking back to the group, taking a sear beside Taehyung which the latter grimaced as id there's a smell coming from him. Of course there's none, he was just trying teases the shit out of him. "I would have to drink that depress shit out of me, blame Jungkook on that"

"It's not nice blaming someone who is already not here," Taehyung said but there was a hint of sadness in there. Clearing his throat, he gestured Hoseok to start and the latter nodded.

"We'll began with Mr. Jeon's assets that was passed to him by his late father."

Haewon didn't pay attention much on what was happening, as the assets Hoseok is saying has been clear to everyone who will have it, which wasn't a surprise. Though Seokjin did feel burdened about the thought of having the hospital and other projects, Wonwoo assured him that everything is going to be alright and he'll be helping him. They were still talking about his things and assets while her eyes traveled to the view outside. She don't remember opening it the last time she came here, probably Seokjin did when he entered the house.

The river view was still the same, but the weather is not. When she came here few months ago it was at the end of summer, getting chilly but the view is still green. Now, it was cold as it entering winter, the leaves are no longer attached to the trees, the river looked frozen and the sky looks gloomy for some reason. Jungkook used to look at the view when she saw him right after she was back from visiting her father.

"Is there something good to look at?"

He turned back to see her entering the house with a smile on her face which he eventually replied back as he strode his ways to her. Pulling her into his embrace, he rested his nose on her scalp and the woman smiled as her arms snaked around his waist. "Not as good as you. You've been gone so long, I'm starting to miss you"