chapter 5:meeting a magic dog

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

3rd pov:

Olga:"wait, why did you just try to change the subject" Lorenzo was sweating while olga stared at him and The others watched.

Ritsuka:"i remember him saying something about how the meeting was boring and he decided to hang with us." Lorenzo glared at ritsuka who smirked at the red eyed male. Olga glared at lorenzo who was looking away.

Lorenzo:"anyways whats our plan?" Olga sighed as she thought about it.

Ritsuka:"we might as well investigate the bridge, since it's the closest nearby." He pointed at the bridge as the others nodded.

As the group of 4 walked towards the bridge olga talked to ritsuka and gudako about what happened and what heroic spirits are, lorenzo ignored it since he pretty much new all of it. As the group finished their investigation of the bridge they decided to go to the port which was in ruins as they took small breaks along the way.

They arrived at the ruins of a church as they looked around for any clues, the group of 5 left until a silhouette of what seemed to be a servant appeared after they had killed the skeletons.

Lorenzo:"well isn't that just great" as he dodged the slash from the shadow servant. He countered the slash with a hit from smoughs greathammer, the end of the hammer looked like a drum and it was twice the size of him.

Ritsuka:"lorenzo are you alright?" He looked at the black haired male in worry, he shook head realizing it was a stupid question. "Mash go help him!" The pink haired girl ran foward with her shield to assist the mc of the book.

Lorenzo:"heh, i always wanted to do this." He appeared in front of the dazed shadow servant as he pulled out ledos hammer

Lorenzo:"Hey batter, batter, SWING!" He swung the greathammer with all his might which was alot as it hit the shadow servant in the spine as an audible crack could be heard, the servant was sent flying

The other stood there perplexed as they watched one of their allies send a shadow servant which was stronger than a human flying through the air.

Lorenzo lowered the hammer as he looked at the others before nodding towards them.

Lorenzo:"let's get going before more show up." As he started walking away the others followed him

Dr. Roman: "Sorry, there's no time to rest, you guy. "A similar signal as before" is heading that way. I don't have to tell you what you need to do, right?"

Lorenzo:"you have got to be shitting me theres more, come on you damn slow pokes we don't have all day." He ran a bit ahead.

Okga Marie:"Ritsuka, gudako! Retreat! Hurry up! We've got to get out of here now!" She followed lorenzo along with the others.