I HATE (LOVE) YOU - 2MIN

SHIP: 2min

PLOT: 2min are together, but the constant acting like they hate each other on camera brings Seungmin to the edge.

WARNINGS: Kind of sad at some point but nothing much.

REQUEST: skzbesties

SEUNGMIN P.O.V.

"You're misfortune is my happiness!" I yelled at Minho when I started winning. Crack.

"You won't be saying the same thing when I'm winning!" Minho said back with a smirk on his face. He didn't notice it hurt. Crack.

~

"So Lee Know and Seungmin, you're known as the divorced couple. Why is that?" the MC asked with a smile on his face, that hurt. Crack.

Both of us laughed loudly. Minho's was genuine, I could tell. Mine wasn't real, he couldn't tell. Crack.

"It's because we don't like each other," I shortly explained, trying to get the topic closed down. That hurt, and it wasn't true, I loved him. Crack.

"Yeah," Minho continued, "we aren't compatible at all," he followed the game, and it hurt. Crack.

~

I was watching my beautiful boyfriend on V-live with Jeongin.

"Hyung!" he said, "I dare you to call one of the members and tell them you love them!"

Minho giggled, one of my favorite sounds in the world.

"Okay, sure. Whatever you want Innie."

"Great," the maknae said with a beaming smile, "I dare you to call Seungmin and tell him you love him."

Minho's jaw dropped.

"No! I don't love him, STAY knows we're a divorced couple, we can't even be in the same room!" the boy exaggerated, screaming and laying on the ground; moving his arms and legs around. Crack.

The maknae started laughing historically as well, not used to seeing Minho's goofy side, but still enjoying every second of it. Crack.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Seungmin's heart was slowly shattering in a million pieces, seeing his boyfriend dismiss their relationship on camera. He was tired of this stupid and sick role he got. Why divorced couple? When did they become this? They don't hate each other, hell, they love each other, they are in a fucking relationship!

Seungmin turned off his phone. Tears were building up in his eyes, making them burn. He didn't want to cry, but he was alone in the dorms. This may be the only chance to scream and sob his heart out as much as possible before going back to the fake smile and loud laugh.

Then again, he didn't want to cry about this, he felt like he had no right to. They were just joking around, why was he so sensitive about it? Minho loved him and he knew that, but still, no matter how many hugs, cuddles, kisses, compliments, and 'I love you's he would receive from this boy, the void created by the role he was trying so hard to play didn't go away.

That afternoon he let the first sob go. He leaned against the wall and slid down, sitting on the floor hugging his knees. He sobbed into them, crying and screaming as much as he could. He was angry and hurt, but above all, he was frustrated at himself for not being able to know the difference between a joke and real feelings. He was so fucking stupid.

That didn't stop him from throwing pillows around his room out of anger, and screaming into them.

After what felt like an eternity he went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of instant ramen. He wanted to have something quick for dinner and just sleep the pain away. Tomorrow they started a heavy schedule and he couldn't afford to be up until late.