Part 50

Noel

"well that would be me of course... since I'm back." she said with a smile.

"joy." Lucas snapped.

"oh come on luc I've been cooped up in that house for so long." she whined as she grabbed a random chair and joined us at the table . "That looks good tez." she said while seductively eating one of his appetizers and Nicole glared at her and cortez just looked down.

"you got some fucking nerve." I snapped and she looked at me .

"noel?" she asked.

"don't act like you don't know me."

"I've been in hiding for so long still trynna match up names with faces." she said while laughing and shaking her head . "So your the one who paid detective mcneal to put that dirt on luc huh?" she asked and I looked at him and jo.

"you know the answer why the fuck are you asking?" I asked annoyed .

"Joy why are you here?" Pryce asked .

"You see noel I didn't get it.. how you got out right when your parents were pronounced dead ?" she said with a dry laugh and I swallowed hard as my throat got dry . "but then it hit me..the call to jo.. showing up out of no where?" she asked as she leaned in and I clenched my jaw.

"what is she talking about noel?" Josephine asked.

"tell her noel." she whispered challenging me.

"Joy this shit isn't funny what are you on?" Pryce snapped.

"she's baiting our heads up I told you we couldn't trust her Lucas." Nicole said interfering.

"nicky fuck you it took you what a day to get my sloppy seconds?" She asked Nicole .

"have your delusional ass ever thought if he really loved your ass it wouldn't have been that easy to get over you?" Nicole said while rolling her eyes.

"Nicole stop." Cortez mumbled.

"No tez let her continue.. I want to hear what her hot ass got to say." Joy said while leaning back .

"I'm hot but I got the life you always wanted bitch." Nicole said while smirking .

"Ouch." Joy said while crossing her arms .

"Okay everyone we should take a breather." Josephine said trying to calm everyone down.

"joy why are you here?" Pryce asked as he put his arm on my chair and she looked at him .

"what happened to you p? i know her pussy ain't that good to have you turning on yo brother." Joy said and Lucas choked on his drink and I rolled my eyes .

"Lucas quit it." Jo said while nudging him .

"my bad ." he said clearing his throat .

"if you want to fuck pryce joy just say that." I said annoyed, joy was being messy as hell for no reason this whole dinner was supposed to be good vibes and she comes and ruin it.

"joy I ain't got shit to say to you far as I'm concerned yo ass should of stayed dead." he spat and I chuckled as I looked at her .

"woah that ain't cool." Lucas said shaking his head .

"Pryce." Josephine snapped

"why the fuck are y'all defending her? she's crazy." Nicole said confused and I agreed .

"fuck you nicky because if I was still in the picture what happened to Lucas and jo would've never happened I was clearly the only loyal person." she said while rolling her neck .