Peater X Chad!?

The date: 28/12/2021 - 2:42 PM. (This is the only time I'm using the date & time opening format.)

"Chad, I'm bored." I said, sounding grumpy. "Ok, this'll cheer you up." Chad said. He then started to lick my left cheek. "Hey! What the hell Chad?!" I said, confused and annoyed. "I was just trying to cheer you up." Chad said, as he started licking my right cheek. "Eww, gross! Enough already!" I said, trying to get him off of me. Then Sunny and Emily came in. "What the- What's going on?" An extremely confused Sunny asked. "I said to Chad that I was bored, and he started licking me. And C-Chad that's begging to tickle hehehehehehehe." I giggled. "At least you seem to have cheered up." Emily said, with a cute little smile. "Chahahad plehehehehehese stop thickling mehehehehehehehe!" I giggled. "Aww, this is so cute." Sunny and Emily both said. "Cahahahahan you two please help mehehehehehehehehe!" I laughed. Then without warning, Chad started licking my stem. "HEY! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE DON'T THIHIHIHIHCKLE MY STEHEHEHEHEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed. "Have fun you two." Sunny said, as she and Emily left the room. "NOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE MEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I begged. 

Chad continued to lick/tickle me for so long that I passed out. "Oops, I guess I'll see you when you wake up Peater..." Chad said. He then gave me a hug and left. Chad then went to the kitchen and got something to eat. While he was eating Emily came in and joined him. "So, what happened to Peater?" Emily asked. "Well, umm, I kept on tickling him and he passed out." Chad said. "Oh, hehe that's kinda cute." Emily said. "Don't tell anyone this but, I like Peater." Chad said, shyly. "Well of course you like him, he's your friend." Emily said, not knowing what he meant. "No, I 'like' like him." Chad said, looking really embarrassed. "Awwwww, that's so cute." Emily said, hugging Chad. "Ugh, this is so embarrassing." Chad said.

Later, when I woke up, I went to Emily because I had to tell her something. "Emily where are you?" I called out, trying to find her. "I'm in my room!" She called out. I went to her room and got ready to tell her. "So umm... Please don't tell anyone but, I like Chad." I said. "Well of- Wait, this sounds familiar." Emily said. "Umm... What do you mean?" I asked. "Well... I can't tell you sorry." Emily said. "Well... I 'like' like him." I said. "Well, I think you should tell him." Emily said. "Why? Does he have feelings for me as well?" I asked. "Well how about you ask him?" Emily said. "Ok then, can you ask him to come to my room?" I asked. "Ok." Emily replied.

When Chad got to my room, I decided to confess my 'love' to Chad. "You wanted to see me?" Chad asked. I had butterflies in my stomach, but I got ready to confess. "Chad, I have something to confess..." I said. "Well... I do too." He said. "Well let's just confess at the same time." I said. "Ok then." Chad said. "I love you." We both said at the exact same time. "Wait, you love me too?!" We both said as well. "Wow... So, I guess we're gay then." I said. "No. You're bisexual." Chad had corrected me. "Let me guess... Bisexual means that I love both genders." I said. "Exactly that." Chad said. I then went onto my bed. "C-Can I snuggle up with you?" I asked, shyly. "Of course, you can cuddle with me." Chad said, coming up to me and started hugging me. "I love you Chad..." I said, before falling asleep. "I... love... you... too..." Chad said, falling asleep as well.

Later, around the time me and Sunny go to sleep, Sunny went to go to sleep and saw me and Chad cuddling together. "Awwwww, Emily come here!" Sunny said. "What's- AWWWWWWW!" Emily squealed because of all the cuteness. "Emily, can I just sleep with you since the boys are sleeping together?" Sunny asked. "Aww, of course you can Sunny." The kind snow pea replied. The girls went to Emily's room, and fell asleep, cuddling tightly.

So... Yeah. Peater and Chad canonically love each other. I don't have too much to say soooo... See ya!