Remake

Hello! I'm updating, surprising, I know. I've decided to fix this..... Mess. I deleted the previous parts because, there was no point to them still being here. Most of the rules and things will stay the same, Italics still means thoughts, I'm still not doing romance, etc. The Quirk will also stay the same. I'm going to describe it a little better and make some small changes though. I also feel the need to give you a curse warning.

Quirk-Falcon

On your back there are two tattoos that resemble wings. (Because they are. Shocker) When necessary, they become real wings. You can imagine them as whatever color you wish, I'm going to describe them as black, because most tattoos are black. Your eyesight is very good. You can see clearly up to a mile away and keep track of three moving objects at one time. Your sense of smell is awful, hearing is average. Your strength and agility are heightened. If you want them to, your fingers can turn into bird-like talons. One little drawback is that you have difficulty seeing glass, you can if you concentrate on it but otherwise it's invisible.

Lil' character fun facts-

You usually keep your wings out of tattoo form, just cause.

Shirts are annoying, and constricting so you usually cut out a little of the back for your wings to be free.

Birds typically leave the nest as soon as they can fly, so that's the same with you since your whole family has bird based quirks. Once you learned to fly you left home. Also I don't want to write about family dynamics. You live fine though, you're not on the streets or anything.

You prefer to live in nature, and not in houses. So like chillin' in a tree would be your ideal.

Your wings poof up when you're nervous.

The First chapter will be up soon! Thanks for reading byeee!!!