Chapter 32

I exit the bathroom once I changed and the first thing I see is Hope sleeping. I know I've said this before, but she definitely looks like an Angel when she's asleep, when she's awake too of course, but more when she sleeps. I smile as the memories from last night are fresh in my mind. To have her completely be mine is a feeling I can't put in to words. Being intimate with the person you love is a totally different experience, I guess this is what making love is. I have a lot of experience in sex, and I don't want to compare what happened with Hope to my previous experiences because that would be disrespectful towards my wife, but it had never felt this good to have someone in my arms. I walk towards the bed and I sit on the edge. I move a strand of hair from Hope's face and cares her face in the process. She starts to open her eyes slowly and when she sees me, she gives me a small smile.

"Good morning." She says.

"Good morning, I didn't mean to wake you up." I say and she smiles. "I think you should finally move to this room, what do you think?" I add and she smiles brightly.

"I think so to." She says sitting up.

"Ok then have that taken care of before we leave."

"Where are we going?" She asks confused.

"Oh that's right," I say reaching out to the drawer in the night stand next to the bed where I get 3 envelops from and show them to her. "I know that nothing I ever do will make you forget everything you went through at Paulo's, but I want to somehow make it up to you. Inside these envelopes there's a thing that I know you've always wanted to do but haven't, it's 3 envelopes, one for each day you spent in hands of that fucker." I say and she hugs me. After a short hug she moves back and I place the envelopes in front of her. "So, choose one?" I say and she smiles brightly as she picks the envelopes in the middle.

"A day around London." She reads excited.

"Ok, then get up and get ready. I'll be in the office ok?" I say and she nods. "Don't take long I say placing a kiss to her forehead before leaving the room. I go to the office and minutes after I arrive, Harrison arrives too.

"Was that my imagination or was Hope leaving your room?" He asks and I can't hold my smile back. "Ahh, somebody had a good night then." He adds.

"Shut up mate." I say and he sits in front of me.

"I'm teasing you," he says. "You look happy."

"I am." I admit. "And you were right, I've been in love with Hope since the beginning but I didn't want to admit it. She's amazing i just didn't want to see it. Now I regret all the time I spent being stupid when i could've been with her." I say shaking my head.

"I told you mate, i know you and i could see the love coming out your eyes when you'd see her." He agrees with me. "Have you told her about the Williams' charity event?"

"No, when is it?" I ask.

"Today, I left the invitation right there." He says pointing to the red envelop on my desk. I grab it and see the date, it's today. Fuck, I had forgotten about it. I attend every year and it's meaningful to me as it am organization that works with others all over the world to help people who needs it the most.

"I promised Hope we'll spent the day in the city today. If she's not too tired after we'll probably attend." I say and Harrison has a big smile on his face. "Can you RSVP for us please? Just in case." I ask Harrison who nods and gets up.

"Hey Tom, happiness looks good on you." He says before exiting the office. Damn, I didn't think it was this obvious. I go back to my room where I find Hope folding clothes as Jack and Jacob bring more boxes.