~ 17 ~

“Rosalie, I think there's something you need to say.” Esme was crossed at the moment, why, well it all started with Bella, like always in some people's opinion.

“I think not.” She pursed her lips, she wasn’t going to apologize to the brat, she did what she thought was right.

“Rosalie, apologize!” Edward hissed, “and give my mate back her arms!” He glared harshly, but once again knowing not to step forward with the way emmett thoughts threatened to rip his arms off also.

“Mmm.” Rosalie simply just batted her lashes, ignoring the angry man infront of her, she had no reason to apologize.

“Why should I?” She scoffed, “Bellas the one that told the Volturi about Aurora! The self centered brat!” she rolled her eyes, though smiled when Jasper and Alice nodded their heads.

“She shouldn’t have told the Volturi.” Alice frowned, “she caused us more trouble than she did help.” She was honestly disappointed in her new sister, how could she go behind their backs and do such a thing.

“She was just trying to help,” Edward groaned, “what's so wrong about that?” He knew he was in the wrong, there was no use in trying to get them on his side, everyone had a very negative reaction to knowing Bella contacted them without everyone knowing and agreeing that was the thing they should do.

“The Volturi could possibly hurt the girl, and she hadn’t even done anything.” Jasper frowned, “but she didn’t deserve to have her arms ripped off and hidden.” He knew how she felt better than anyone in this room, but even he thought the arm ripping was excessive.

“I mean, I didn't mean to rip her arms off.” She pouted, “but built up anger over the years really brought the evil out of me.” She still didn’t feel like she did anything wrong, the girl needed a wake up call, her actions could possibly get her and other people killed.

“Rosalie.” Carlisle started, “please give Bella back her arms.” He basically begged, this whole thing just made him want to rip his own head off. Everything was going wrong and no one wanted to listen to anyone.

“Fine, there under the couch.” She pointed to the chair Bella was sitting on, she hadn't said anything but the look of pure hatred she was giving to Rosalie said enough.

“If anyone dares attack anyone else in this house, you're getting put out.” Esme meant that the look she gave was directed to Edward and Emmett who looked ready to jump at each other but she didn’t forget Rosalie and Bella who were side eyeing each other.

“Fine.” She had school to get ready for, she wouldn’t bother Bella anymore, in fact spring break was coming up and she wanted a break from this place, she couldn’t stand the tension and would rather take a break from all this arguing.

“Good.” Esme smiled, her family needed a break from Forks at the moment, they should all split for the Spring break to get themselves together, she would be sure to suggest this to Carlisle once the kids leave for school and Bella goes out to do whatever she usually does.

“Bella,” Carlisle placed a hand on her shoulder, “I want you to stay away from Aurora, I don’t want to hear you mention her or Charlie, it’s time you started getting used to not having certain people in your life.” He didn’t mean for this to sound so harsh, but the girl needed to get over herself, he was positive this was just hatred at Aurora for taking her place, but this was what she wanted, to become an vampire, being one isn’t easy, there's things that need to be left behind and take time but she's not taking the time to forget.

“Okay.” She sounded very dry, it didn’t take a genius to figure out that she probably wasn’t going to listen to what was just said.

“Bella,” Carlisle bent down to look into her eyes, “I’ll send you away if you can’t do something as simple as this, we’re all dealing with enough and I refuse for more things that could’ve been prevented coming up just because you refuse to listen.” He replied, “Edward, talk to her.” He was serious, he should’ve done that in the beginning, sent her away to their cousins or even a friend so the girl could get used to being without her family.

“I will.” He would, for the sake of his family, because he knew Bella wasn’t thinking rationally, it would be a shame to move all of a sudden and cause suspicions because there are already people in school who think he's the reason for Bella’s ‘death.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~