Chp 7

Venti's Perspective

-Mention if Violence and swearing-

After asking Xiao that embarrassing question I sat down at my desk and put my head down. 'He probably thinks I'm some weirdo now... I should have just dealt with my problems myself... Hopefully he doesn't think anything weird. No, what am I thinking he definitely does..' Soon I feel a tap on my shoulder, I look up freezing at the sight. Kaeya.

"So you finally show up today? Hope you had a fun vacation, we're gonna have a fun catch up session, just you and me! And you better have the money today." He said, voice filled with venom. He walked away smirking. The only thing I could do is lay my head on my desk again, tugging my sleeves trying my best not the cry.

Once the class ended I slowly grabbed my backpack and waited till everyone was gone. I faced the ground walking out until someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped, looking up, thankfully it was just Xiao. "You ready?" He asked sounding a bit impatient. "..Yeah.. sorry... I-I forgot I asked you to hel- to walk with me..." I say and laugh nervously. Fucking stutter. He looked at me confused, but shrugged and continued walking. I saw Keaya in the hallway, but luckily my plan worked and he left me alone since he saw Xiao with me.

"So.." Xiao said getting my attention. I looked over at him. "Who was that dude who talked to you this morning?" "Wha-What? Him? Uh.. nobody don't worry about it..!" I said waving my hands smiling. "Uh, alright then... Well, I'm at my class now, uh.. you fine getting to your classroom? It's still kinda far..?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. "Nope, thank you thought, I really appreciate it." Xiao just mumbles an "okay" and walks into his classroom. 'I just hope Keaya is already in his class, since he left me alone earlier.

No ones perspective

Soon Venti did make it to class, no Keaya messing with him along the way. He was so relieved. He got to his classroom and got his flute out and tuned it to get ready for his class. He loved the flute, it helped clear his thoughts with the beautiful music that comes out. He also played a lyre, but that was just at home, since his band teacher didn't teach that instrument, what a shame.

The teacher handed out some new music sheets for them to learn. By the end of the class, they had learned about half of the new song. Venti carefully packed up his flute, but some kid banged into him, causing it to drop it. Venti flinched hoping it didn't break. "Whoopsies~ my bad~ here let me get it for you!~" the girl says as she reached down and gets it, snickering while covering her mouth, thought it was clear she was smirking. Venti just frowns and let's her do whatever so he could just get away without getting her mad. While she was getting up, she purposely slammed her foot onto Venti's, causing to boy to whimper. "Here you go. have a great rest of the day~" She said smirking before she turned around and walked out the classroom.

Usually the band teacher wouldn't tolerate this kind of behavior, but he was in the back rooms, helping some other kid put away some stuff. Venti just sighed and put his flute away inside his band locker. The teacher walked out and Venti waved to his teacher. As he was walking out he felt a buzz coming from his phone. He decided to ignore it and walk to his classroom before he got there late. That girl took up a lot of his time so he only had 3 minutes to get to his classroom.

He got there a minute before the bell rang, panting. He saw Xiao on his phone with his headphones in. He tried waving at the boy, but he wasn't paying attention. He would have asked the same thing he asked Xiao this morning but he thought Xiao would think he weird or get suspicious. He sat down just as the bell rang. The teacher went on about how they need to turn in there projects. Venti freaked out a bit before seeing Xiao walk up the the teacher handing her some papers. Venti leaned back in his chair relieved. Xiao saw him and chucked softly so no one heard him.