𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 」• • •

Sukuna sighed, holding you closer to his chest. You were still sick and your fever didn't seem to be dropping anytime soon. He had two of his arms wrapped around you while another one stroking your head to sooth you. You still weren't aware of Haku's absence which actually pleased Sukuna a lot knowing that you weren't intrested in this curse in this moment.

"Otou-san, look at this beautiful bird..." You trailed off, pointing your finger at nothing since you were in Sukuna's room. Your father stared down at you and knew that your fever had taken a toll on your brain. You were hallucinating, so he decided to go with the flow, "Yes my dear, it's really beautiful." He said, petting your head gently and earning a small giggle from you.

"Let's play outside." You said as you were about to leave your father's warm embrace. Sukuna quickly pulled you closer to him and secured you in his arms, "Not now princess, the weather is bed and you get more sick." He lied just to make you stay inside with him. You pouted, but didn't argue with him. You suddenly felt a pain in your head and winced, "Otou-san, my head hurts." Sukuna sighed and rubbed your temple, "It's going to be alright, Uraume will bring something to let the pain go." He assured gently and you smiled.

"Uraume san is very nice, can she be my oka-san?"

Sukuna's red eyes widen as he looked down at you, was your fever that high that you started to blabber out whatever comes to your mind? How do you expect your father to be with his servant? He couldn't blame you for saying this since you were a child and sick, "We will see about this later." Was the only thing he said, closing his eyes.

This question was really out of blue.

For the next few minutes, you were quiet, trying to bear the pain in your head as Sukuna was still massaging your temple gently. You would groan from time to time as the pain was so much for a five years old to handle. Uraume was supposed to be back with the medicine for your illness, but she took longer than expected.

"Otou-san, where's Haku?"

Now this question was really really out of blue.

Sukuna was quiet for a few minutes before opening his mouth, "Haku went out and it will return soon." You just hummed and snuggled closer to his chest.

"You're the best, otou-san. You know why?"

"Why?"

You looked at him and smiled sheepishly, "Because you always make me happy and safe. I will always love you otou-san, always." You told him which warmed his heart, "I love you too my child, I will always ensure your safety and happiness because this is my duty as your father." He said, planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

Once you lowered your head, Sukuna smirked evilly, knowing that you were his and only his. Nobody was going to take you away from him and he will make sure this won't happen anytime soon.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

"Come on Y/N, open your mouth."

Sukuna ordered, putting the wooden spoon in front of your lips. You cringed at the horrible smile of medicine and shook your head, "No, it smells awful!" You whined, looking away from the spoon.

The four armed cursed frowned at your stubbornness. He has been trying to give you the medicine for five minutes, but you refused to take it. It just smelled horrible since it was made out of herbs and you were sure it will taste horrible too. Sukuna couldn't think of another solution to make you drink the liquid. He offered to play with you and it didn't work. He told you that he will allow you to sleep with him whenever you want and yet you refused. He even promised to take you to the village again, but got the same answer. He did everything and you still didn't want to take the damn medicine.

He was slowly getting irritated by your bratty behavior.

The door opened and in walked Uraume with a tray, "Sukuna sama, I made some soup for Y/N sama." She said, placing the tray down. You looked at Uraume and pouted, "Uraume san, please tell otou-san I don't want this yucky thing!" You told her, making grabby hands and signaling her to take you from Sukuna. The white haired woman smiled and petted your head, "Don't worry Y/N sama, Sukuna sama knows what's best for you." She said and stood up after smiling at you. You saw her whispering something to Sukuna then she left.

Sukuna held the spoon with the medicine in his lower hand, hiding it from your vision, "Alright Y/N, I won't give you the medicine, but you have to eat your food." He said and you nodded as long as you won't taste that thing.

He held up the spoon with the soup and held it close to your mouth, "Close your eyes, Y/N."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because the soup will taste better like this."

You made a small 'oh' sound and closed your eyes, opening your mouth wide for the food. Sukuna quickly switched the spoon with soup with the one with the medicine, putting it in your mouth. Out of surprise, you swallowed it and stick out you tongue in disgust which made Sukuna chuckle.

"Otou-san, you betrayed me!" You whined as you frowned.

"At least you will get better, now eat your food." With that, he started to feed you. You couldn't just stay mad at him for long, he was doing this for your sake.

After you finished the whole bowl of soup, Sukuna took off his scarf and placed it around your neck, "This will keep you warm." He said, stuffing you in his kimono to get more warmth from his chest.

" He said, stuffing you in his kimono to get more warmth from his chest

"Arigatō."

Your father hummed, "No problem little one, get some rest." You yawned and nuzzled into the scarf, "Good night, otou-san." You said, getting more sleepy with each passing second.

"Good night, little one."