Chapter 48: Liang Donglai's Accompany, Qiao Yiyi's Recovery Is Very Good

Qin Feng got on the car in the enthusiasm of Qiao Changping’s family, which caused many people to look surprised.

Which rich second generation is this again?

Tall and handsome!

There are also tens of millions of Rolls-Royce pick-ups!

“Brother Qin, how many days are you coming to Jinling this time?”

In the car, Qiao Changping asked.

“I took a 3-day vacation, and I have to go back after participating in the game.”

Qin Feng said.

“Uncle Qin, can you stay two more days? Yiyi still wants to take you out to play.”

As soon as his voice fell, Qiao Yiyi, who was sitting next to him, hugged his arm, his voice was waxy.

“As long as Yiyijian is healthy and healthy, Uncle Qin is relieved.”

Qin Feng smiled and touched her head. This little girl was so cute. He immediately looked at Qiao Changping.

“Brother Joe, how did you know that I was in Jinling?”

“Hahaha, it’s Lao Liang. I ate with him two days ago and he mentioned you.”

Qiao Changping explained,

“The last time you had an online consultation, you said you would come to Jinling to participate in the national clinical competition, so I asked someone to check your flight.”

Speaking of this, he turned his head to look at Qin Feng with a weird expression.

“To be honest, you really surprised me, Brother Qin!”

Qin Feng was shocked when he heard the words, and immediately reacted, with an inexplicable smile rising from the corner of his mouth.

He knows what Qiao Changping means. With Qiao Changping’s identity as the vice president of the Su Provincial Chamber of Commerce, it is easy to check a person’s flight-related information.

However, Qin Feng’s air ticket was different from the normal ticket, and it was operated in the name of the Qin Medical Foundation.

For customers like this, airlines will have special attention and protection.

Therefore, when Qiao Changping inquired about Qinfeng’s flight information, he even encountered resistance from the airlines.

However, Qiao Changping’s wealth and status are relatively high, and coupled with some guarantees, the airline informed Qin Feng’s basic flight information.

But there is still no disclosure of personal information!

This is the minimum confidentiality requirement!

“Brother Joe, are you surprised?”

Qin Feng asked with a smile.

“Hahaha! You are right!”

Qiao Changping stopped after hearing the words, and immediately laughed.

“It’s not surprising that nothing happens to you, and you are Yiyi’s lifesaver. Let’s just talk about feelings and not other things!

You can live in our house these few days, and someone will take care of it, so you don’t have to worry about it. ”

“Well, then I will trouble Brother Joe and sister-in-law.”

Qin Feng thought for a while, nodded and agreed.

Originally, he wanted to go to his own place, but he was worried that no one would clean up and he would have trouble.