Thinking the Worst

Hiya guys! Here's a new chapter for you to enjoy!

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

Before I went inside the bar, my feet halted. I needed to do this now, I couldn't continue to postpone it any longer. I've already waited long enough. Hearing Nik and Rebekah coming closer I turned around meeting their gazes. "What is it?" Nik asked frowning after he noticed my serious expression "I need to tell you something, privately"

Rebekah looked at me curiously, but nodded nonetheless heading inside "I'll wait for you inside"

Nik looked at me expectantly "Luna?"

"I know why your hybrids have been failing." I spit out before I could change my mind. Nik looked pissed "Yes, so you've mentioned. Do you plan to tell me the reason any time soon or should I just go talk to Gloria? I'll find out either way."

Scoffing I looked at him blankly "No, you won't, hence why I'm talking to you right now"

"You should know by now that I always get what I want" There was an underlying message there but I didn't even care to decipher it.

"Of course you do, you're the great Klaus Mikaelson after all. You just don't notice that everyone else seems to suffer the consequences of your actions"

His frown deepened further "Don't call me that"

"Why not? It is the name you go by, is it not?" I asked rhetorically, not really seeing the big deal, but he grunted answering anyway. 

"Yes, it is. That doesn't mean I like it when you call me that." He looked away annoyed but I frowned not understanding why he cared about it so much.

"You do realize that is the least important thing that I said, right? Who cares what I call you? Focus on what matters!" Seriously, this man can't even disregard something so trivial. 

"I care! I'll focus if you promise not to call me 'Klaus' " Sighing I nodded, giving up. I guess sometimes it really is easier to indulge him, otherwise, we'd be here all day long.

"Fine, Nik. I'll help you create hybrids." He narrowed his eyes, looking at me suspiciously "I sense a 'but' coming my way"

I just shrugged grinning "That's because there is a but coming your way. I'll only help you if we do it my way" 

He grunted once again while leaning on the wall beside the entrance. It was obvious that he wanted to end this conversation but he wanted to make his hybrids even more. "And what is your way exactly, Luna?"

I grinned enthusiastically "I'm glad you asked! I want you to promise not to treat them like your servants"

He rolled his eyes exasperated "Sure, anything else?"

"Well since you asked, yes there is" he sighed leaning his head on the wall behind him, looking at the sky irritated by my oh-so-demanding requests. Imagine not getting something the same moment you want it. Shocking! Remind me again how this man had the patience to wait 500 years for a doppelganger. Just how?

"I want it on paper" I smiled innocently. What? I had his best intentions in mind. If he treats them like shit then they will definitely betray him at some point.