Chapter 57: Confirmation of symptoms, rare sports allergies

In fact, this problem is very simple, as long as medical students have carefully studied internal medicine textbooks, they can roughly judge it.

It’s just that these two diseases are often confused by doctors in general.

Because the symptoms of gastroenteritis and food poisoning are so similar!

Gastrointestinal infections are generally caused by viral infections, which mainly attack the human digestive system and cause symptoms.

Food poisoning is caused by bacteria, viruses or parasites contained in food, which may enter the food during production and operation.

Therefore, although the mechanisms of these two diseases are different, the actual symptoms are actually similar.

This is why the two diseases are difficult to diagnose!

“Nurse, take him to check first…”

Wei Dajinggang shouted outside.

“Oh~”

at this time,

The sick boy suddenly began to vomit in a coma.

A mouthful of blood-stained vomit came out directly, vomiting on the clothes of Wei Dajing and Zhang Chen in front.

And Qin Feng was not affected because he was standing behind them.

The two frowned slightly, but they didn’t move. Zhang Chen was still examining the patient, not caring about the dirty and unpleasant smell on his body.

‘good. ’

Seeing this, Qin Feng nodded slightly.

Although flat fashion is really annoying, but the level of professionalism is quite solid.

But shortly afterwards, he was attracted by the vomit splashing on the ground.

“There is blood~”

When the three of them saw this, their minds shook at the same time!

If it’s just vomiting, diarrhea, and unconsciousness, these are not too serious.

But now there is hematemesis, which shows that the condition is probably more serious than they thought!

“What is your relationship with the patient?”

Zhang Chen immediately raised his head to look at the dull boy next to him and asked in a deep voice.

“Huh? I… I’m his classmate.”

After hearing this, the boy came back to his senses and said quickly.

“Then has he had any abnormalities from last night until now? Special symptoms such as vomiting?”

When the boy heard Zhang Chen’s words, he fell into thinking.

After a moment, he shook his head.

“I haven’t found it, it’s all normal! We drank a cup of soy milk together in the morning and ate two steamed buns.”

The voice fell,

Wei Dajing and Zhang Chen looked at each other and frowned.

What’s going on here?

If it is a gastrointestinal infection or food poisoning, it is absolutely impossible for the disease to develop so fast!

“Has anything similar happened in the school recently?”

Qin Feng asked.

The boy shook his head again.

“No, I haven’t heard of it.”