Chapter 58: Want to accept Qin Feng as a disciple? Didn't you drink at work?

After about ten minutes,

The boys’ parents and school teachers rushed over like crazy, and they were shocked to see the situation in front of them.

However, after Qin Feng explained to them, everyone was surprised when they understood.

It was not the responsibility of the school, nor the responsibility of the parents.

The main reason is that this disease is very special, and the current medical level cannot be detected in advance.

Only after the onset of disease can it appear, and then prevent it.

Then,

The school teacher also sincerely apologized to the parents. After all, it was something that happened at the school, and they did not find out the first time.

In the end, the teacher paid for all the medical expenses for the boys by himself, and the matter was counted as over here.

Qin Feng sighed as he watched the female teacher hand the payment slip to the male parents apologetically.

After all, this matter is very complicated and there is no way to evaluate it.

That’s it, at least the result is good!

“First stay in the hospital for observation for two days, and wait until the allergies disappear before leaving the hospital.

Don’t let the child exercise vigorously after going back, otherwise it will cause it. ”

“Okay, thank you doctor, thank you doctor!”

The boy’s parents repeatedly thanked him and were transferred to the ward.

After the person left, Wei Dajing looked at Qin Feng and gave a thumbs up.

“Awesome!

To be honest, this is the first time I have encountered this special situation, and I have learned a lot. ”

“It’s normal. Even in the whole country, there have been very few cases. Just know more about allergens. It’s actually very interesting.”

Qin Feng shook his head with a faint smile upon hearing the words.

“But this Zhang Chen is really amazing, and he even recognized it.”

Wei Da Scenic Spot nodded and smiled mockingly.

“It seems that the gap between us and Beijing is still not small.”

Qin Feng didn’t say anything. This is indeed a fact. After all, medical education, equipment and salary in first-tier cities, second-tier cities, and third-tier cities are all big factors.

But Jiang Cheng will slowly change in the future, he believes.

Because I am here!

……

In the office of the director of internal medicine,

Sun Sheng and Cheng Hongwu were sitting together studying medical records when the door was suddenly opened.

The two looked up, it turned out to be Zhang Chen.

“Director Sun, teacher.”

He walked into the office and greeted them respectfully.

“Zhang Chen, why are you here?”

Cheng Hongwu asked when he saw that it was him.

“I just came back from the clinic, and I have an interesting illness that I want to talk to the teacher.”