17

the next day, the whole castle is quiet. Harry's angry at something, mostly Kendall. So the whole castle is quiet, scared to piss Harry further more. Louis as well, is nervous. He and Harry didn't talk since yesterday.

"I don't want you to get this wrong again or else you won't see daylight again" Harry harshly says into the phone before hanging up. The whole castle just stares at him in fear before he glares at them, making them continue with their work.

He rubs his temples, already feeling a headache growing. He stands up and goes to head for his room but stops.

"Louis" he calls out and continues walking to his room. Fuck , he sounds so angry. Louis knows he's supposed to follow him. He can see Kendall smirking at him and it takes all his will power to not roll his eyes.

Louis slowly makes his way after Harry, opening the door when he hears a 'come in'

he expects to be yelled at, or something like that. But he definitely didn't expect to be pinned against the door as soon as he enters.

"gosh, I missed you" Harry kisses him softly, one hand pinning louis' arms above his head, the other softly resting again louis' hips.

they pull apart and rest their foreheads against each other's. Louis looks up to find Harry staring right back at him with the lights of a thousand stars.

"Jesus, I thought this was the moment i'd lose my job in" Louis puts his hand on his chest, where his heart lays to show how scared he really was.

"you know I'd never do anything to you" Harry's eyebrow quirk up and Louis shrugs. Before Harry can ask anything, a knock was heard on the door.

Harry gently helps Louis off the door before clearing his throat and opening the door.

His mother stood there, eyebrow quirked up as her eyes fleet across the room.

"how can I help you?" Harry asks. He can sense Louis hiding behind his back and thankfully for his broad shoulders, Louis' unseen till now.

"nothing just uh-" she gets on her tippy toes and let's her eyes scan the room before looking at Harry."-checking in on you"

"how can I help you?" Harry repeats , anger evident in his voice.

"Alright fine!" She sighs. "Your father sent me here to see what you're doing"

"what the fuck was I supposed to be doing?" Harry growls, letting the curse slip from his teeth uncontrollably. Anne gasps.

"language!" He sighs.

"well whatever , tell Dad to hop off my back" Harry growls before closing the door in her face , making sure to lock it. He turns to Louis who was looking at him with wide eyes and a pale face.

"what's wrong? are you okay?" Harry brushes louis' fringe out of his eyes as concern settles inside of him.

"im fine, it's just that-" Louis takes a deep breath and connects his gaze with Harry's. "If I'm going to be a problem for you, I can always just leave"

maybe Harry wants to cry.

he takes Louis into his arms and brings a hand up to his hair "lou, you never are a problem" he kisses his head. Louis smiles.

"well, I do remember, I have work to do" Louis looks up from Harry's neck with a pout on his face. Harry leans down and kisses the pout away.

"I do remember I'm the prince, and you'll have the day off" Harry smirks and Louis gasps loudly.

"I can't do that" he whines but Harry just rolls his eyes.

"yes you're taking the day off, Louis" he softly says, but his eyes are Stern and Louis isn't sure how to react.

when he doesn't say anything, Harry smirks. "Good."

he then unwraps his arms off of louis' body and walks to the bed. he sits in the bed, back against the headboard.

he then pats his lap with his hand as he stares at Louis. Louis slowly walks over to Harry and sits on his lap, his legs on both of Harry's sides.

no words are said as Harry cups louis' face and kisses him softly. Louis puts his hand on the hem of harry's shirt and kisses him back.

Harry then grabs louis' jaw slightly, making him open his mouth before sticking his tongue in. They continue massaging each other's tongue as Louis tangles his fingers in Harry's hair.

suddenly, a knock was heard on the door.

they pull apart with a groan. "fuck everyone in this castle" Harry decides to admit before helping Louis off of his lap.

"go hide somewhere baby, I'm sorry" he kisses his head before walking to the door. he fixes his hair and clothes and prays to god he doesn't look flushed before opening the door.

"Harry we have a meeting, it's urgent" Alex urges and Harry nods. "okay sure , go to the meeting's room and I'll be right there" Alex nods and Harry walks back to where Louis is.

"I'll be right back, darling, stay here, and lock the door" Louis smiles as Harry plants a kiss to his head and walks out of the room.