13

Third Person P.O.V
Everyone stared at Arthur surprised at the lightning. Well, except Sylvie. She stared at the scene with an unamused expression. "Arthur's a d-d-dev...." Vincent said surprised when he saw the lightning. 'Deviant.' Reynold thought as he smirked at Arthur. Arthur leaned forward a bit before dashing once again towards Reynold. He appeared besides him as Reynold raised his hand to swing at him but he dodged it. Reynold quickly turned to his other side as he raised his foot, stomping on the ground Arthur was in. Arthur jumped backwards as he skid back avoiding Reynold attack.

He quickly dashed forward throwing a punch to Reynold who blocked it with his arm. As a yellow, orange and purple colors formed around them. "Wow! This is such a show! Should have brought popcorn." Alastair said as he pouted slightly besides Alice. Arthur aimed his fist with lighting surrounding his arms with his father copying his actions but instead fire surrounded his. Once their fists collided a loud explosion was heard as the guards that were training was able to see a bright light shining. The power from the attack drove Reynold back into some trees.

That was before he jumped forward about to punch Arthur who blocked it with both his arms. Reynold threw another one which Arthur parray with his hands. His father continued to throw continuous punches to which Arthur dodged but not without difficulty. 'As expected of my father! His punches are getting sharper and he's leveraging his longer reach so I can't get close.' Arthur thought when the punch his father threw grazed his cheek. Just as they punch neared him, get quickly ducked down and slide between his arm that he was using to punch him.

He raised his arm to punch Reynold face, while Reynold went to knee him in the side. Everyone stared shock and surprised except Alastair and Sylvie. Sylvie yawn as Alastair clapped his hands humming as he recognized how much potential his cousin has. "Hahaha! That's some trick you learned, son!" Reynold said as he threw his arm around Arthur's neck. 'Lighting was by far, my most successful deviant affinity, but I still had ways to go. Ice was unstable and I hadn't even gotten to unlock sound or gravity.' Arthur thought as he remembered practicing ice before getting hit with Elder Virion's cane. Rosalia who was watching him laughed while petting Sylvie.

'But still... It felt good to brag to my parents.' Arthur thought as he smiled with a small blush on his cheeks. "When did you learn that? How did you learn it? What else do you know?" Reynold asked his son as they walked towards Alice and the others. "Not long ago, and I can barely control it. I can't do much else..." Arthur said as Eleanor and Alice ran towards them. "Ellie! Don't run! Be careful!" Alice shouted after Ellie because of the fire that was on the ground. "Papa! Are you oh-kay?" Ellie asked her father as she neared him.

"I need a drink." Vincent said as he took off his glasses and held his head. "What an extraordinary child..." Tabitha thought as she stared at Arthur. They turned around to enter the house as some of the guards carried buckets of water to out out the fire.

"Rey! Do you... Do you realize what kind of future your son has, Rey?" Vincent asked slamming down his wooden cup on the table. "Of course I do! I knew ever since he awakened when he was three!" Rey told them proudly as he ruffled Arthur's hair. "What?! Awakened at three?!" Tabitha asked them shocked by what they said. "He blew up most of our house in the process..." Alice told her sheepishly as she held Eleanor in her lap. "Haha! Good times!!" Reynold said as he leaned towards Eleanor. "Papa? Are you oh-kay?" she asked her father poking his cheek. Vincent leaned backwards exhausted by what he's seen and heard that day. That was until something struck him.

"Rey! What if we enrolled Arthur in Xyrus Academy?!" Vincent said a she leaned forward quickly slamming his hands on the table scaring his daughter. 'Xyrus Academy?' Arthur as he ate his food with Eleanor feeding their dad. "Seriously? But he's only eight and Xyrus Academy is the most prestigious magic institution in the continent!" Reynold exclaimed as Eleanor grabbed the fork pulling upwards as Reynold's mouth moved with the fork. "My drunk husband does make a point though, Rey, Alice. With his level of talent, it would even be worthwhile for us to sponsor Arthur so you won't have to worry about tuition costs!" Tabitha told them as Vincent but on his glasses that flew off earlier.