Chapter 12: The Night Of The Expo

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Days passed and it's now the day of the expo. Aliens from another planet one by one arrived in Planet Rimu Ru. The expo will be held tonight. The preparations have been being prepared. Aside from the expo, the news about Boboiboy being in the planet alerted everyone.

This made additional events for the expo. A festival. There will be night markets and a huge Amusement Park near the expo auditorium.

"Guys, I'm going to the Amusement Park do you guys wanna come?" a h/c haired lad asked her team. They don't seem to be interested to go and went to prepare their stuff to leave right after they get Wishbot. Yaya and Ying are preparing Buildbot and Suitbot. Fang is having a conversation of a plan with Boboiboy. Gopal? He just wanna stay and eat.

"I'll just go by myself" Y/n sighed exiting their hotel room. She went down by the elevator being greeted by the staffs by the hotel's entrance. She made her way out. She's wearing a white long sleeved polo with a collar and topped it with a black oversized shirt. She's also wearing jagger pants and unique shoes.

Of course this outfit is new to the Rimu Ru's public eye and it caught their attention. Y/n brought a laser gun and pair of daggers incase she gets attacked. Where she get it? Two days ago she found a suitcase under her bed. She found those.

As for the team. They didn't notice Y/n leave. After Yaya and Ying set up everything they went to their own rooms. Ying went to Y/n's room to ask her about something but she wasn't there.

"Hey guys have anyone seen Y/n?" Ying asked peeping out Y/n's door. Everyone looked at her and shakes their head.

"I did heard her say she wanna go to the Amusement Park" Gopal says while munching his food. Without even a thought, a certain someone grabbed their black suit jacket and head out the hotel room.

Back to Y/n....

She is currently wandering around the park. "I didn't knew that there will be amusement parks in another planet" she says while looking around. She spotted a food stand with cakes she went there and eat some.

After eating Y/n went to go try one of the rides. She decided to try the so-called Banana Boat. In earth we call it VIKINGS. Y/n ran towards to ticket booth and bought one. She went in and sat on the edge alone. She prefer to be alone anyway.

It started swinging and she began to enjoy.

Meanwhile...

An elemental user entered the park's gate looking everywhere to look for the girl. "Oh no where is she?" he says wandering around the amusement park. He then decided to ask around and seems like none of them have seen her.

"Excuse me Mr. Berselion if I am right"

Boboiboy looked by his side to see a cake stand. "Are you looking for your secretary?" He asked and Boboiboy immediately nod. Finally someone who knows who is he looking for.

"She went straight to the Banana Boat" he says pointing the vikings.

"Thank you sir! I appreciated it" Boboiboy says amd ran off to the said Banana Boat. Too many people so he had to force himself through the crowd just to get to the ride the man told him where to.

As for him he was late. Y/n already walked out of the area and went to stroll around. While strolling she bumped on a mere alien- or should we say humanlike-alien. The woman seems to be taller than her. And the woman looks human.

"I-I'm so sorry ma'am I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright I know you didn't mean it.. Be careful next time" the woman says and in a blink of an eye she was GONE. Was she a ghost? Or it was just her hallucination?