Hostage

Toga climbed out of a nearby hole and stretched, "Nice to finally be outside."

"A word of gratitude would be nice," Mr. Compress stated as he climbed out next.

"I'm the one who summoned your clone, so I should be thanked - Thanks for digging us a way out," Twice cheered.

Toga would poke her head around a corner and see Izuku standing over a hole, and nearby she would see Muscular on the ground. "Hey, you alright?" Toga asked, walking over to Muscular and poking his side with a syringe.

Compress would walk over to Izuku, glancing over at the mafia member Izuku dragged along, "How did you get here?" Izuku asked, having sensed Compress with his quirk.

"Twice says I'm a clone. Is that girl important? I can use my quirk on her," Compress offered, looking at the captured Eri.

"There's no need. However, if you're a clone, I wish to test something," Izuku grabbed Compress with his free hand. I want to know how long the quirk of a clone lasts.

Compress would feel his quirk get taken and lets out a sigh. "You could have asked," the villain feeling useless without his quirk, went over to help try and wake Muscular.

During their conversation, Shigaraki had lept into the air straight for Izuku. "Does a hostage not mean anything to you?" Izuku asked, grabbing the unconscious Katsukame and throwing him at Shimura like a missile.

Shimura would punch Katsukame out of the way but would be hurled back to the ground from Izuku's air cannon quirk. Through the air cannon, Togata lept through as he phased through everything and closed in on the villain.

"What an interesting quirk," Izuku mused as he slammed the palm of his hand into Eri's back before letting go of her head and having her fall. He would notice a long tongue attempt to grab Eri and threw a knife in response. Despite not using them much anymore, Izuku was still proficient and stabbed right through the tongue. "I promised myself there wouldn't be a third."

Togata was forced to give up the attack to save Eri, catching the falling girl. As he landed on the ground, he would look down at the girl in his arms and the injured hero, Asui.

"You just gave her to them, so what was the point of coming here?" Overhaul demanded to know as he could barely control his anger.

"To teach them the proper value of a hostage," Izuku mocked as he turned away. "Enjoy your last moments together."

Asui was panicking, blood was pouring out of her mouth from the wound, and she was starting to feel faint. Nejire would hold Asui and rush through the entrance Shimura made, hoping to find Todoroki and use his ice to stop the bleeding.

Shimura wanted to chase after Izuku, but Eri's well-being came first. "Her horn is missing," Togata noticed.

"Izuku must have been after her quirk. Once he took it, he no longer had a use for her," Shimura surmised.

Eri would be clenching her eyes tightly as she started grabbing at her chest. "Sensei, I think she is having trouble breathing," Togata was in a panic, pressing his ear against the young girl's chest and was starting to hear something that sounded like wind.

The sound would grow louder as she wanted to scream, but she couldn't get the air for it. Scratching at her chest painfully and thrashing about, desperate for air. Neither hero knew that Izuku took Compress' quirk and compressed a mini air cannon. Then using another quirk, embedded it into her lungs which began to rip her apart from the inside.

Unable to make a sound, Eri's lungs were ripped apart as the violent air spread through her insides and burst through her chest cavity. The air cannon shot out a few feet, bringing blood, among other things, before dissipating. Togata and Shimura were splashed with her insides as they were right beside the girl.

Togata held the deceased girl in his arms, seemingly traumatized from horror and helplessness. Shimura was motionless; his eyes seemed empty as if something in him snapped. Turning to face the hole, Shimura planned to turn the entire city inside-out until he discovered Izuku. Togata managed to come to his senses when he realized Overhaul was still here.

"We can still save her Overhaul might be able to save her," as Togata spoke those words, Shimura turned to face Overhaul. The snapped hero now had a target.

"If you want me to save her, then you'll have to release my subordinates and leave my property," Overhaul demanded.

Shimura quickly closed in and grabbed Overhual's face, slamming him into a wall and pulling his arm back before Overhaul could touch him. As the villain was about to react, his face started to crack.

"Here is the new deal if you want to live, fix Eri," Shimura had activated his quirk to slowly break apart Overhaul.

Overhaul didn't take Shimura seriously and fixed himself with his quirk. He would touch the ground and create spikes all around, keeping the heroes away and knocking Katsukame close to him. "I'll show you what happens when you anger me."

Shimura disintegrated the spikes and watched Overhaul merge with the other mafia member. Overhaul turned himself into a giant multi-armed monster and even managed to heal the damage caused by Shimura's quirk.

"If you can heal my quirk, then I won't need to hold back much," Shimura warned, having lost too much of his class and refusing to lose anything else.