𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖3:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

Kentrell automatically opened the door when Von parked, jumping out of the car before Von could get out himself. He waddled to the door, having to wait for Von to open.

"Mad ass." Von mumbled, unlocking the door.

Kentrell heard him but stayed quiet. He was tired of arguing. Kentrell knew this was gone be a long seven months.

Von unlocked the door walking in as Kentrell followed him, immediately walking upstairs to Von's room. Kentrell grabbed his bag, making sure everything was in it, before traveling back down the stairs.

"Where you going?" Von asked, watching as Kentrell slowly made his way down the stairs.

Kentrell didn't respond, walking pass Von, groaning when Von grabbed his arm.

"Ima ask you again. Where you going?" Von asked.

"Home." Kentrell responded blankly, looking pass Von.

"No you not." Von picked Kentrell up, throwing him over his shoulder, causing him to yelp.

"Put me the fuck down!" Kentrell yelled as he grabbed ahold of Von's waist to secure himself.

"Nope." Von walked up the stairs. Kentrell groaned loudly, honestly tired of the man he called his child's father.

Von placed Kentrell on the bed once they got to his room.

"Why you mad?" Von asked, truly clueless.

"I don't know why I should have to repeat myself." Kentrell shook his head.

"Just tell me why you mad." Von smacked his lips.

"I'm mad cause you let that hoe disrespect me like I ain't carrying yo fucking child. I know we were opps before all of this, but that still don't change the fact that I'm pregnant by you." Kentrell ranted.

Von sighed. "I'm sorry, pa."

"No, you  not sorry. 'Cause if you was sorry, you would've listened when I was yelling at yo ass, but instead you wanted to side with that hoe. And the thing is you ain't know her for ten minutes! But, I'm the one that needa chill out." Kentrell crossed his arms over chest.