Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)

Milky was known to get into trouble a lot. Well this time, she really screwed up big time. She ran to Y/N, who was in the middle of buying some groceries with Verosika. Verosika saw Milky and asked her what was wrong. Milky asked if they remember the debt she had to pay. Verosika and Y/N gave her "bruh" faces and told them that they weren't gonna give any more extra money for it. Milky understood but stated that this time. She did pay fair and squarely. The problem was that her client wanted something more. Her client wanted to be paid double or Milky would be fed to the dogs, which she said no to. And now, she's being hunted for that reason. She came to ask them for protection. She fell to her knees and begged as she hugged their legs. She forgot that she was doing it in the supermarket. Everyone looked at them in confusion. Y/N hung his head in disbelief and thought to himself. He then looked at Verosika, who nodded at him. They turned their attention to Milky, who had puppy eyes. Verosika asks if she is going to pay for gas. Milky quickly agreed. and then...Verosika said yes. Y/N said yes as well. Milky clapped her hands in joy as she hugged the two. Verosika and Y/N rolled their eyes.
————————————————

At night, in the Human World at Verosika's studio, Milky was sitting on a comfy chair. She, Verosika, and Y/N were watching a romance movie and Y/N had no idea of what was going on. Verosika and Milky, on the other hand, loved it. They were crying a lot they fell to their knees and crawled to the flatscreen TV. Y/N stared at the two as he saw Milky handing Verosika a popsicle. Verosika thanked Milky and sucked on it. Y/N walked outside of the room and walked to the balcony to see the night sky shine on the city. Milky shoed up next to him and asked if he was alright, to which Y/N said yes. Milky then thanked Y/N for always having her back. Y/N responded by saying she was welcome. However, Y/N also told Milky that she cannot keep doing this. Milky told Y/N that she understands and that after this she was gonna turn a new leaf. Y/N's phone chimed and he pulled it out of his pocket. the notification was Milky rapping. Milky's face lit up as she knew whose voice that was. She ran to Y/N and hugged him. Y/N smiled and hugged her back. Y/N then noticed a pair of boxing gloves by the balcony door. He asked Milky if she could box. Milky said yes and then not yet though. She stated that she started boxing class three weeks ago. She's almost a pro and can now defend herself. Y/N chuckled and asks if she was like the descendant of Creed or something. Milky giggled and joked that she wasn't. Y/N then put his hands u, asking Milky to hit them with the gloves. Milky smirked as she put on the gloves and got into a normal fighting stance. She moved left and right as she hit Y/N's hands perfectly. She punched them again and again until Y/N then began attacking slowly. giving Milky enough time to dodge and counter. They did this for several minutes until Verosika was seen leaning on the side of the balcony door. Milky and Y/N blushed as they saw her and quickly stopped. Verosika stated that they continue and also telling them that they were just like this when they were children. Milky would always win against Y/N in play-fighting. Milky laughed at that but saw Y/N's eyes turn black and grey. Verosika asked her boyfriend what was wrong. Y/N Superman jumped into the sky...

(WHOOSH)

...and back-kicked a boulder from below the building.

(BAM)

Verosika and Milky looked in shock. Y/N stated that some of the Imps are trying to get them just for power. Verosika and Milky nodded and the three went back inside, unaware that someone was watching from below, smoking a cigarette.

————————————————