Meeting with an Administrator

D:『Hello. This is Administrator D. It would seems that you are quite cruel. Not answering my call, it hurts my feelings, ya'know?』The Voice tone suddenly became Annoyed.

“......”

D:『Also, Even if I'm an “Evil-God” it doesn't excuse you for not answering my call, your cruel just too cruel!』she complained to me.

Damn! I'm too calm... I should be afraid! She just said that she's an “Evil-God”, though on second thought maybe she's not...

D:『Bsst Bsst, wrong! I am an Evil-God!』

“You... You read my mind?”

D:『Yeah, I did. Is something wrong with that?』she exclaimed cluelessly.

I made a deadpan expression after hearing her answer.

“Please, don't do that again.”

D:『Sure, I won't read your mind again...』 she paused. 『Is that what you were expecting me to say?』

“*sigh* So what can I do for you Administrator, D?” I decided to get straight into the point.

D:『Oh, right! I'm here to congratulate you for making a Evolutionary Tree to the Demon Race!』

“Wait—! Wut?! When the f*ck did that happen?!”

D:『Yeah, when you evolved you consequently made a Evolutionary Tree to the whole Demon Race.』

“B-But... I-I... How? How can I even do that?”

D:『I don't know, maybe you're just special, having those many Skills after getting reincarnated is actually something.』D shrugged.

Huh? She knows that I've been reincarnated into this world?

“Umm, Can I ask some questions, D? Of course I wouldn't mind if you didn't answer all of them.”

D:『Fine, I'll let you know some things~』

“You have my gratitude.”

Though I can't exactly bow to her I just did it out of gratitude.

D:『Kufufufu, How cute~』

Deciding to ignore her comment I started to question her.

“Then, I'll start with my questions. How come you know I was reincarnated?”

D:『Well, I was the one who reincarnated you and the others.』

“Huh?...”

D:『Let's start from the beginning shall we.』

“O-Okay.”

D:『First, you died in Japan on Earth. The cause of your death is in fact related to the Hero and Demon Lord of the previous age.

The previous Hero and Demon Lord alike were remarkably talented magic users. They altered [Dimensional Magic] to create a magic that crosses the borders between worlds.』

“Is that even possible?”

D:『It certainly is. Thereʼs nothing preventing it.

However, the system does not give support for any techniques outside of itself.

The inhabitants of this world were too accustomed to having the system's support and couldn't control such an advanced rune on their own.

As a result, the rune misfired. When it crossed dimensions, it destroyed part of the MA field.

Then it broke through the barriers between worlds and unfortunately exploded on Earth, in Japan, in a certain high school classroom.』

“Way to cause trouble for other people.”