Part 11

Jimin - What's your decision Taehyung? ( Smirk)

Taehyung - I-I....y/n ( he looks towards her with misty eyes)

Y/N nods continuously to assure him that whatever he is saying is fake.

Taehyung - ( looks down) g-give me s-some time p-please.

Y/N - Taehyung please for God's sake trust me ( sobs)

Suddenly she remembers what Taehyung told her earlier.

* Flashback *

Taehyung - Yes love  you just need to take one step towards me and hold my hand, rest leave on me  I won't let anyone to come in between us after that . That's a promise.

Present

She wipes her tears and moves towards Taehyung. She holds his wrist . She turns his face towards her with other hand.

Y/N - You have to trust me Tae. You have to trust our love. Please I didn't betray you I love you with all my heart. He was my past but you are my present and  future.

He pulls his hand away from her grip. Jimin's smirk widens

But then he intertwines his fingers  with y/n. He looks straight towards Jimin causing his smirk to fade.

Taehyung - I take my decision and my decision is I trust our love and my wife more than anything in this world.

Y/N hugs him like she was about to lose him but got him back by some miracle and starts sobbing in his chest. Taehyung caresses her back to calm her down.

Taehyung - We will take our leave now Mr Park, also our deal is over now, so don't interfere in our lives from now on if you don't want your company to face its consequences. I hope you know what happens to the Rival companies of Kim Industries. So its better to have something than to lose everything you have.

He leaves with y/n while jimin kicks his sofa  grabs his hair in frustration and helplessness.

(A/N - Don't worry you will meet Jimin our Jiminie Pabo in part 2nd of  this book again 😉)

************

At home

Y/N - ( sobs while running behind him ) Taehyung stop! Please I am sorry I should have told you about my past.

Taehyung stops

Taehyung - ( cold face) Please leave me. i want some time alone.

He locks himself in their bedroom meanwhile y/n falls on her knees tearing up.

At midnight

Taehyung opens the door of their bedroom with puffy eyes . He looks around for y/n who was now sleeping on couch. He caresses her cheek which makes  her  wake up immediately.

Y/N - Taehyung!

She hugs him tightly so does he. They stay like that for sometime sobbing in each other's embrace.

She makes him sit beside her on couch and wipes his tears.

Y/N - I am sorry Tae I should have told  you about my past. But I promise I won't hide anything from you from now on.

He hums in reply. She caresses his cheeks and kisses him deeply.

Y/N - You remember I used to behave cold in start? this past of mine was the reason.