Chapter 48

OMKAR

Her lips moved against mine in a swift motion and immediately I was drifted to a different world. It wasn't a urgent kiss, it was smooth, slow and a needy one. It made me feel how much she wanted to calm me down. It was her way of saying...
'Its ok baby I'm with you' and indeed it felt soothingly better.

There was so much happening within me since this morning. First Panchami and then Sunil. I had been avoiding Panchami's calls since last 3 days but today she appeared in the office and I had to set things right. This time I wasn't going to fall for her crocodile tears and let go off the hardwork my wife and her team has been doing since months. Above all there was no mercy for someone who almost ruined my family. It took me years to forgive myself, forgiving her wasn't within my reach. However the most I could do to her was stay respectful and let her leave gracefully from my office.

And Sunil!!! I had everything digged about him by Pasha the day I saw him flashing his teeth to Mukta and she looking uncomfortable. He was that bloody ex of hers who left her waiting a night before the engagement ceremony. He simply ran away. The reason in the first place why Mukta's father had to take the loan from Sarpanch when Phulvaspura flooded because Mukta's father invested all that he had in organising the engagement ceremony which never took place. It could be a small amount for my family but for a middle class man organizing a decent meal for the village, arranging gifts and decorations and then the groom doesn't turn up is the worst of nightmares. But Mukta never complained. He is now divorced and probably eying my babygirl. He had to be shown his rightful place which I gladly did!!!

My thoughts were broken when I felt her fingers on the nape of my neck pulling me more into the sweet kiss. I was drowning into her. My hands automatically slipped under his tshirt feeling her soft and tender skin. The waist chain with pearls were my all time favorite. I would buy many more of them for her. I played with the little pearls which ran across her belly button and probably it tickled her because I felt her smile through the kiss and I felt happier. I hovered completely upon her and took over her mouth more aggressively and posesively and she let me devour her.

Her fingers slowly ruffled through my hair massaging my scalp relaxing me more and more and although I tried I couldn't manage more so I completely threw myself on her. She let a 'Ummmph' sound from her mouth while I pulled out of the kiss and saw her face while she whispered...

'Ummmm you are heavy Om...' and I smirked saying...

'Get used to it!!!' to which in return she pulled me into a comforting hug. I began showering kisses on her neck and shoulders while she asked...'Did I ruin your sleep?' and I smiled saying...'If for being in your arms...I would not even mind woken up from hell!!!' and she giggled saying 'My demon!!!' and I kissed her neckline more and said 'Indeed yours!!!' and she slowly patted my shoulders while I felt a comforting feeling. This was heaven. I would never want to be away from her. Ever!!!

'I will always keep you safe my babygirl!!! I promise' I whispered to which she only hummed and buried her face into my neck and I slowly digged into her chest and somehow the warmth of her chest made me fall deep asleep. I didn't even realise when darkness engulfed me.

When I opened my eyes I noticed she wasn't anywhere in the room. I quickly woke up and began walking around only to notice Pattu, Rudra and Jannu Anna...all three standing in a line. It looked like a teacher was about to punish little kindergarten kids. And then it was just 7 am in the morning.

'What's happening?' I asked in my half sleepy voice. When Pattu tried hiding behind Rudra.

And Mukta showed me the removed fuse of the electric box and I was shocked.
'This happened!!!' she said keeping hands on her waist.