"𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭"

WC: close to 600
My friend give me this idea so shout out to her
Warnings:Breastfeeding?(don't know if that counts)

NOT PROOF READ

Your pov-

Being a mom is hard, especially to a six-month old. Over about six months ago you brought your daughter Victoria into the world. As you were washing up what was left over after dinner, Scarlett was keeping your daughter occupied. It was a routine that you too had, Scarlett would keep Victoria entertained while you cleaned up, and took a shower. But today you were a bit behind schedule.

"Baby, you need to shower" Scarlett says, coming in the kitchen as you were wiping down the counters with Victoria on her hip. "Are you telling me that I stink?" you joke, kissing her on the cheek doing the same to your daughter. "Yes, I am telling you that you stink." she exclaims, leaning in to press a kiss to your lips before slapping your ass. "Go shower, I have it from here" you shook your head at your wife's antics leaving to go upstairs to your shared bedroom, to find a pile of unfolded laundry sprawled out on your guys bed.

You really didn't want to fold the laundry when you got out of the shower knowing how exhausted you would get after you got out. With a groan leaving your lips you sat down at the edge of the bed and started folding the clothes. And that is how Scarlett found you.  "Babe" she groans when she sees you folding one of the baby's pj's. "You need a shower, here let me finish doing it" she offers, taking the piece of clothing out of your hands and putting your daughter down on the bed, giving you the freedom to go and take a shower without having to worry about anything for when you got out.

You stood up removing your shirt which didn't go unnoticed by not only your daughter but your wife too. Scarlett tried not to look, but as you reached your hand behind your back to undo the clasp of your nursing bra she couldn't help it. Shrugging the thing off to free your sore breasts, with a heavy sigh you started rubbing your shoulders, eyes shuttering closed as you started moving your arms in circles to relieve some of the soreness your breasts moving with every movement you make.

A soft whimper makes you open your eyes to find your daughter now at the edge of the bed looking up at your breasts with grabby hands. And just like your daughter Scarlett's wide eyes were too on your breasts, as she watched every movement they made. "SCARLETT!" you shriek, reaching out for Victoria and scooping her up to your breast as she latched on without an issue.

"She was about to fall you IDIOT!" you say as you smack Scarlett on the side of her head to knock her out of her trance. "I'm sorry babe, they're just so pretty." she whines reaching out the breast that your daughter wasn't currently sucking on, you smack her hands away from your breast making her pout, finally taking her eyes off your breasts and moving them to look you in the eyes, as a smirk plays on her lips.

"What those were mine first" she complains. "Hey! You're not charming your way out of this, I thought you wanted me to take a shower, but now I'm a little preoccupied." you say looking down at your daughter who is close to falling asleep.

AN: didn't know how to end this but I think it's pretty good considering this is my first
Have a good night/day -R