"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚?"-𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭

Wc: about 400(could have swore it was longer)

Warnings: mentions of pubic hair, nudity, i think that's it

Victoria's age 1

You had just gotten into the bath after your long day at work than dealing with an energetic 1 almost two year old. Your wife Scarlett is an angel sent from heaven, even though she got home from a grueling day of work not too long after you did. She still suggested that you go upstairs and take a nice relaxing bath while she takes care of Vic. And by taking care of she is currently running around chasing Victoria trying to drain the little girl's energy.

Small time skip

You've been in the tub for about a half hour when you hear little footsteps and slightly larger ones coming towards the bathroom. Not even one mila second later Victoria comes running into the bathroom naked, with a panting Scarlett behind her "What are you doing Miss Thang? I thought you were supposed to be getting ready for bed with mama?" you said not even trying to cover up as they have both seen you naked before. You are their mom and wife after all.

You look over to Scarlett seeing her smiling at you apologetically. "Sorry didn't mean to interrupt your relaxation time, But it seems that this little stinker still has more energy than she should." "It's fine." you chuckle. Just as you're about to say something else Victoria speaks up "mommy you have hair on your butt!" pointing at your hairy 'butt'. You look away from Scarlett in embarrassment, it's not that you are embarrassed from having pubic hair everyone has it, it's just that it was unexpected for your daughter to call you out on it and calling your vagina a butt.

I'm When you finally do meet Scarletts gaze you see her trying to hold back a laugh, "that's not her butt honey" Scarlett laughs out to your daughter after some time of silence. "Yes it is'' Victoria pipped up, "No its not bubs." "Then what is it mama?" You give your wife a look that says 'don't you dare' "Its-" "SCARLETT!" you yell under your clenched teeth. "What is it, mama?" the two year old says not getting impatient on waiting for her mama's answer. Scarlett ignores your look thinking this is funny and says "It's her vagina." "A china(vagina)? What's a china?" "SCARLETT! Dont even continue" you yelled now getting out of the not so relaxing bath. "Well a vagina is-

Well that's it for this one hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed listening to my sister telling me on how this happened to her, and how she now regrets having a kid.

Not proof read

Welp, have a good morning/night -R

Edit: OMG!! Thank you guys so much for 1k reads