chapter-18

Author POV

Present time~~~

Jungkook was driving his car crazily. Everything around him was moving fast because of his car speed. Among his speed his gaze suddenly stopped at a familiar, joyful figure.

Jungkook slow down his car and parked the car. It was festive time. Everything was colorful. Streets were decorated. Everyone was celebrating and playing.

It was festive time but Jungkook was sad and lonely. But his eyesight got covered with beautiful and pretty boy named 'Jimin'.

Jimin was happily playing with group of kids. A cute and ethereal giggle erupt into the park. Jimin was laughing along, his crescent eyes is showing joy and happiness. His fluffy blonde hair were bouncing whenever he giggle.

"Pretty Hyung! come here" one of the boy called Jimin while tugging his sleeves. "Yes Seho-ni, What happened?" Jimin asked the boy named Seho. "That ahjushi staring at us, It looks creepy, hyung" Seho said with scared baby voice while pointing at man with pout.

Jimin peeked at the direction where Seho pointed. Jimin's eyes widened and his chubby cheeks got completely with light pink after seeing the man, It was none other than 'International playboy Jeon Jungkook'.

Jungkook was looking at him admiring his beauty. Jungkook's lips curved upward in a smirk. He was eyeing Jimin who looks down immediately. Jungkook lightly chuckled at Jimin's action and proud smirk formed knowing his influence on younger.

"Hey Jimin-shii" Jungkook said. "oh! Hey Jungkook-shii" Jimin said quickly without stuttering. "Oh, such an honor, my cutie remember me" Jungkook said and happy to seeing Jimin greeted him with wide smile that turned into beautiful crescent.

"Well, I have a great memory. I'm not your cutie and stop calling that" Jimin said sassy with little pout, showing he's annoyed but the truth is he was enjoying.

"Don't be too sassy my dear. It doesn't match your cute face" Jungkook said with a dominant voice. "What are you doing here Jimin? Are you alone?" Jungkook asked while walking towards Jimin. "I-I'm he-" Jimin's words were cut off. "He's here to accompany me and move back from pretty hyung, Creepy Ahjushi" Seho said while getting middle of Jungkook and Jimin, stopping Jungkook signaling him with his hand.

Jimin chuckled at Seho's action, Jungkook stood there dumbfounded while looking Seho.

"Seho baby, you can't call Ahjushi like that, say sorry" Jimin said while crouching down at his level. "But he was staring at us long time" Seho defended with pout. "Seho baby, say sorry" Jimin said. Seho sighed as defeat and looked at Jungkook, "Seho-ni Sorry Ahjushi" Seho said while glaring at him. "Good boy" Jimin said while ruffling his hair, kissed his cheek and stood straight while holding his hand. Jungkook just stands there watching Jimin kissing Seho while poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Do I look that old? Why does he have to call me Ahjushi?" Jungkook asked while looking at them. Jimin laughed at question to made Jungkook frown his eyebrows. "No No Jungkook-shii, Its not like that" Jimin said while controlling his laugh. "It's Jungkook" Jungkook said deep voice. "Huh?" Jimin said in confused look. "You can call Jungkook" Jungkook said with his famous bunny smile, Jimin just nodded while looking at him.

"Minnie! Seho!" loud voice beamed which interrupted their conversation.

Thanks for reading, 900+ reading and 100 votes🥳🥳🥳. Wow I never expected this. And thanks for voting, Love you.

I purple you 💜