Chapter fifty - Stupid heart

Margaret POV

I groaned as I remove the cover from my body. My cousin Chloe been pestering me and demanded me since last night what happened between me and Matthew. So yeah, she's now banging on my room door resulting to waking me up.

I huffed as I took off from my bed. I went o the door and open it revealing my annoyed cousin whose brows arch looking at me.

"So are you willing to talk now? Because Matthew clearly not telling us. He keeps nagging Cole and tell him to fuck off!"

"Come in!" I said sarcastically at her since she get inside without telling me.

"So??" She said with her brows raising in question on me.

"Well,  we just broke up , that's all!" I said to her. I am standing at the door frame while looking her.

I watched her eyes turns curious to dull. She must have annoyed in the kind of answer I just said to her.

" Kindly elaborate it?" She asked me her hands raining forward.

"I don't know coz, it's just went wrong that's all!" I said to her since I don't want to dwell anymore about what happened.

It's enough for me, he said it's over then it's over. I won't beg for him to come back for me. Since I can be on my own, it's not the end of the world without him. I can be fine without him. My life still going to revolve without him.

"Fine...!" She said " but if you decide to tell me. I will be here always for you ok? I am sorry about what happened between the two of you. I just hope things will be fine again!" She said and I shake my head.

"No , I just saw him making out with Sasha yesterday in the girls restroom. So no I will not go back to him. !" I said to her making her eyes wide even more.

"Fuck him, don't even think going back to him ok?" She said to me .

"No need that guy is no good. How come he cheated on me after he told me it's over?" I said as I bursted out.

I am kind of person doesn't want to express my feelings especially sensitive one. But this one it's hurt me because I trusted him and he went on just like that?

For pity sick how come he can't ask it to me in a civil way? Why does he had to close his door that easily? Does he think I am that cheap?

I get it how stupid I am back there. But everyone has flaws and mistakes in life.

"Hey hey, that's ok you have me!" Chloe said to me and I didn't realize that the tears I been holding on is already streaming on my face.

I cried on her shoulder. For the first time I cried for a one guy. Who selfishly broke my heart into pieces.

"Don't worry, he will get his mind back!" She said to me.

And I know that it would be very impossible to happen. From the way I saw his eyes that day I know he is damn serious about it.

"No, I don't think we're going to get back together. Neither do I want to. Since I can never be with someone whose think so low of me!" I said in finality.

My cousin stayed silent as she keeps rubbing my back. Giving me warm and comfort that I yearn at this very moment. We stayed that way for long and I didn't realize I just fall asleep.

I look at the other side of bed and saw no one. I guess Chloe left after I fell asleep.

Just then I heard a knock from my door. So I went to open it. I don't expect anyone to come since Matthew is the only person who visited me. So I assume it must be my cousin who forgot her keys again.

So I didn't hesitate to open it but when my fall for the person on the other side. My eyes open. I can't believe I am seeing him here. And how the hell did he knew my place? Who told him?

"What do you want Adam?" I asked not bothering to hide my piss of self.

"Babe please don't treat me that way. You know how much I miss you!" He said as he come forward and tried to extend his hands to me.

"Stay right there. I had enough trouble because of you. So you better get out and leave this place. I don't want to get back to you nor I want you back in my life. Whatever we had back there can never be brought back. So please move on cause I am already moving on. Accept it please!" I said to him ranting on and on.

I didn't expect his action since he grab me unceremoniously and kiss me without my permission. My eyes almost out of its socket as I saw Matthew looking at us. I immediately entangled myself from Adam. But I know it's late since he saw what happened.

Matthew raise his brows at him and I gulp nervously looking at the both of them.

"Here I thought I should talk things with you. But I guess it's needed since obviously you are enjoying your time with him!" He said and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked

"Fuck you for cheating on me bitch!" He said and walk away.

"What the fuck was that? Is he your boyfriend?" Adam asked me. I looked at me with no interest.

"You already ruin it Adam so please leave. I don't want to be seen with you!" I said

"You always have me...!"

"Shut up! I told you I don't want you. Fuck off away from me. Just leave me alone for goodness sake!" I said as I close the door on his face.

I run to my room and jump on my bed. I didn't realize I cried again.

Stupid.. stupid heart!