You/Kaede Kayano - Lock

(Assassination Classroom)

They all turned to face you just as Koro-Sensei finished telling you his plan to help Kaede

"You need to do something, (y/n)!" You didn't spare them a glance as you continued to stare at Kaede. You couldn't help but feel betrayed by the secrets she had kept. You always confided her because you trusted her. To learn that she never trusted you was just too painful. You wanted to go home and bury yourself under your covers but your feet were glued to the ground. "(y/n)!"

Nagisa grabbed your arms and shook you, trying to get your attention. He finally lets go when you look at him.

"W..what?"

"You need to distract Kaede in that spare moment that Koro-Sensei is going to give us."

"No. I...I can't. I'm nothing to her. She never trusted me."

"Kaede is going to die if Koro-Sensei doesn't remove the tentacles. You still care about her so do something!"

"Now!"

You turned around to find Koro-Sensei with his tentacles wrapped around Kaede as she struggled to get out of them.

"Do something!"

Nagisa pushes you towards them, making you bump into Kaede. She seems to calm down when her eyes land on you. Taking a deep breath, you close your eyes and lean in to kiss her. As he lets her go, you wrap your arms around her to keep her from falling. For a second, it feels like nothing had ever happened and then the next you're reminded of the circumstances you're in when she faints.

"Please save her."

You whisper to him. He nods and quickly gets to work. Within seconds and he manages to remove them.

X

You sat on the ground with Kaede's head on your lap as the entire class surrounded the two of you.

"Will she be okay?"

Nagisa asks.

"She'll be fine. I don't think it'll take long for her to wake up. The only thing she'll need is plenty of rest."

As he finishes talking, Kaede wakes up. She looks confused, trying to understand what was going on.

"What happened?"

Koro-Sensei answers her, telling her in great detail about what had happened that evening. When he finishes, the two of you stood up. Kaede begins to apologize to everyone, feeling terrible about what she had caused. You remain quiet despite everyone telling her she was forgiven. Kaede attempted to talk to you but you just ignored her as Koro-Sensei began to tell his story.

X

It's late at night when everyone starts to head home. You walked besides Kaede, wanting to make sure she made it home safely. Neither of you say anything for the walk home. Both of you were thinking about what to say.

"I'm sorry."

"Did you love me?"

The two of you say at the same time. Her eyes widened when she processes what you had said.

"Of course, I love you! I've always loved you."

"You said that all you cared about was revenge...." Kaede's giggle cuts you off. "What?"

"Did you not listen to what I said to the class?"

You shook your head.

"I was hurt and still trying to process what had happened. I kept thinking about...."

Knowing you would just continue overthinking, Kaede cuts you off with the kiss.

"I love you, (y/n). The tentacles latched onto my rage and only focused on my bloodlust to kill Koro-Sensei. I couldn't control my body, it was like they had taken control of me. They fed on my energy and there was nothing I could do. I didn't truly mean anything that I was saying.

"When did they start taking control of you?"

"I can't recall. Around the time that we started dating. Maybe a month or two after."

"So they've been controlling you the majority of the time that we've been dating?"

Kaede slowly nods.

"Yes but my love for you is real! I asked you out because I liked you. I might've not been in control when they took it but I could still see and hear you. I fell in love with you."

You take her hands in yours and kiss the back of them.

"Lets start over then."

"You want to start all over? But why?"

"You weren't in control for a while. It must've been like you were watching someone else live your life. I want you to experience everything. Are you okay with that?"

"As long as I don't have to wait until the 3rd date to kiss you."

You give her a wide smile and lean in to kiss her.

"Deal.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Shinobu Kocho - Apology Part 2

Najenda .. - Betrayal

Esdeath - Vital

Mayu - Part 4????

Maki Zenin - ??? (Comfort)

Fuwa ... - Make Up

--------------