Chapter 21: Actually a doctor?

Su Yanran was stunned when she heard Lin Feng’s words.

Although her father’s fainting was related to Lin Feng, her impression of Lin Feng was extremely bad.

But what Lin Feng said also made sense.

In modern society, there are many acute diseases.

If it is acute appendicitis, gastroenteritis or something is fine, if you have acute myocardial infarction and cerebral infarction.

It will be easy to die.

For acute diseases like this, for every minute there is a delay, the death rate will increase by one point.

And it takes at least fifteen minutes to the nearest hospital.

If you add traffic jams.

At least twenty minutes up.

Thinking of this, she looked at Lin Feng.

“Yes, I am a doctor.”

Su Yanran’s hesitant expression made Lin Feng feel slightly happy, and nodded quickly.

Seeing Lin Feng is not like joking, Su Yanran’s heart is obviously shaken.

Because she no longer hated Lin Feng, she didn’t dare to make fun of her father’s life.

But just when she was about to agree to Lin Feng’s request, a voice suddenly rang.

“Su girl, don’t believe him.”

“Qin…Uncle Qin?”

Hearing this voice, Su Yanran discovered that Qin Tian had already asked the bodyguard to put his father on the ground?

Are you taking the pulse of your father at this time? ?

Qin Tian didn’t look up: “Your dad fainted because of him, so don’t you worry about giving your dad to him?”

“And looking at his young age, where does he look like a doctor?”

correct!

After Qin Tian’s reminder, Su Yanran suddenly realized.

This Lin Feng looks not much older than himself.

How could it be a doctor?

but……..

“But Uncle Qin, in this situation, I…”

“Don’t worry, I am here.”

Qin Tian probed the other party’s breath, and began to untie Su Zhengyang’s coat buttons.

“Qin Tian, ​​you are avenging your personal revenge.”

Hearing Qin Tian’s words, Lin Feng couldn’t help but cursed.

“If you delay Uncle Sub’s treatment time, you are a murderer…”

Although he and Qin Tian only officially met today.

But he has already hated Qin Tian.

That’s why it’s not polite to speak now.

This is really the hope of his own comeback.

As long as Su Zhengyang can be rescued, everything can be solved because of his arrogance.

Such a good turnaround opportunity is blocked by Qin Tian, ​​how can he not be anxious?

“Shut up Laozi.”

Qin Tian screamed, and it was too late to pay attention to him.

After listening to Su Zhengyang’s heartbeat, he placed Su Zhengyang flat on the ground and started to give him CPR.