Bonus Scene 4/10

The scene we start is different than are usual previous chapters.

We are not in a school, inside the Reaper's apartment, or on a field for players to play rugby, but a room. White was the theme on almost every single thing we could see or touch, the repetitive sound of a machine beeping annoyingly was the only source of music.

It wasn't worse than a fuckboy musician, but he'd choose the soft beeps of the heart monitor over someone who sings something that they would never get in the future.

That's right, HE.

Our main character for the chapter is none other than Y/n L/n, someone we've been following through the whole book as he laid in bed, pent up from his anger as he rested in a hospital bed.

What happened, you may ask?

If we look down his body and to his feet, a cast was wrapped up thoroughly, his left ankle as the c/c barrier prevented the boy from moving his foot around.

Fwoosh!

The door to his designated room swung open violently, in comes another familiar figure of the story.

"Y/n!" The girl with orange hair would shout as she ran to the boy and hugged him tightly.

"...Gamo..." he weakly said as he took her into a small hug.

This girl is Gamo, the main character's girlfriend as she had tangerine hair, eyes, and fair skin. An ideal girlfriend for the main character as she had an attitude that would make any boy kill to be with her.

But it's a total one-eighty now thanks to the boy as she was more lovable and caring like now.

"Are you okay?!" She frantically asked, still clinging on to him. "Yup... Better than ever..." the boy would chuckle and start to choke on his saliva. He was not in a great mood today after figuring out what had happened days ago.

"Y-You took a nasty fall... and they just... didn't see how hurt you were..."

The boy shrugs softly. "At least I'm okay now..." he mumbled, staring down at his casted foot. He could not feel it or could wiggle it around, he knew that it would help him from not hurting anymore but he hated the stupid cast already.

"It would be a lot better if I had a boot on instead..." the boy groans loudly and puts his arm on his face. He knew that he could walk around with a protective piece on his foot and crutches, unlike his girlfriend's friend's boyfriend who sustained a muscle strain. Even with a broken ankle he believed that he could still play. It was probably the mix of the adrenaline or excitement mixed inside him that made him feel this way but he's confident he could walk with a heavy boot on at the very least.

He was stressed, not to mention that his team had to fight without Y/n by his side and lost their opportunity to play in the state's finals. It wasn't pretty for the boy but someone was able to take notice of his downed mood.

"Don't be sad, baby... I'm here for you..." he felt a pair of arms wrap around him awkwardly.

Glancing over to his side, he finds his girl trying to comfort him. He wasn't aware that his saddened attitude was so obvious as he wasn't the one to show his emotions except only two. Just pissed or content but you could barely see the differences.

"I-I'm not sad, Gamo... I'm just tired..."

"You're never tired in this time of the day... And I could tell just from your lips..."

"My lips? That's... quite a bold assumption..."

"Your lips were quivering softly... You only do that when you're sad..."

"...Wow... So you know when I'm happy or mad?"

Gamo nods softly before brushing her hand through his hair and locking eyes with the boy. "You don't have to act so tough all the time... I won't judge you one bit if you're happy, mad, sad... Just act like yourself when I'm with you, alright?"

The boy couldn't help but blush softly. "Y-Yeah... Sure, Gamo..." the boy couldn't keep his eyes off her, finding a small smile on her face as she leans close to his face.

"Thank you, p/n~..." she said before giving the boy a small kiss on his cheek.

...

Nightfall had finally arrived.

During the few hours that Gamo and Y/n were together, they talked a lot. They spoke about their times away and some small talk about topics that really didn't last for a few minutes as they'd play a few games on their phones and watched a bit of tv in front of the boy's designated bed.

But now, it was nine-thirty. Y/n was exhausted and stiff as he lets out a small yawn to himself and turns to Gamo sitting next to him, giving him a pair of loving eyes.

"You tired, baby?~"

"I-I am..." Y/n stutters through his groggy state. The boy knew his time for bed was here as he lets out another yawn that was a little more louder than the last. "I think I'm gonna call it for the night..."

The boy fixed his body to a comfortable position and turning to the girl that sat next to him. "You should probably head home... I don't want your family to worry..." he said but received a no in response.

Instead, she smiles softly. She gets up from her seat and crawls into the bed next to him. "G-Gamo?! What are you-"

"I wanna stay with you..." she said as her whole body was now in the single bed as she gets comfortable as well. "W-What about-"

"I want to stay with you, p/n~..." she hugs his body tight. The boy wanted to fight back but with his tiresome state, he couldn't.

So instead, he sighed softly but wrapped an arm around her, letting out another yawn before his mind was numb with weariness and fell asleep in almost an instant.

Gamo sees him in his vulnerable state as she giggled softly and pecks his cheek once more.

"Get well soon, p/n~..." she whispers in his ear and snuggles his head into his shoulder.

"...I love you~..."