Chapter 29: Idol drama actor

Qin Tian has deleted Qiu Xiaoman’s WeChat.

Therefore, Qiu Xiaoman knew that it was impossible between himself and Qin Tian.

She came to find Qin Tian, ​​but the vanity in her heart was at work.

For ordinary people, big people like Qin Tian, ​​as long as they can get acquainted, it is already a very face-to-face thing.

Therefore, she wants to introduce Qin Tian to them to get to know them, fortunately, she is awe-inspiring in front of them.

But Qin Tian did not expect that Qiu Xiaoman would actually know Tang Xue?

“Mr Qin, they are all my sisters, her name is Deng Yuqing, and her name is…”

Qiu Xiaoman couldn’t wait to introduce several women in front of Qin Tian.

It seems that all the grievances suffered just now no longer exist.

“Hello, President Qin!”

Several women of Yingying Yanyan stepped on high heels and came to Qin Tian’s front.

Say hello to Qin Tian happily.

Tang Xue walked at the end, obviously a little timid: “Qin…Mr. Qin!”

“Well, you guys too, please sit down.”

Qin Tian swept a few women and nodded slightly.

Friends of beautiful women are generally beautiful women.

Qiu Xiaoman can become a flight attendant, her figure must be good.

To be able to become sisters with her is of course not much different.

Especially the one named Deng Yuqing.

If you score the beauty according to the total score of 100 points.

In Qin Tian’s mind, Su Yanran has 98 points and is among the best.

Liu Ruoxi and Mu Die scored 96 and 97 respectively, ranking slightly behind.

Because Tang Xue was too young and lacked the charm a woman should have, Qin Tian only gave 94 points.

And this Deng Yuqing has at least 92 points, two points more beautiful than Qiu Xiaoman, who is a flight attendant.

A tulle long-sleeved jacket is over the black suspenders.

The tulle sleeves were rolled to the elbow.

There is a pair of sunglasses on the long wavy hair, dark cropped skinny jeans and a pair of high heels.

It looks stylish and attractive.

But this Deng Yuqing is not the heroine, so Qin Tian is only interested in Tang Xue now.

Just when he was preparing to deal with the Tang family, did he discover this kind of relationship? ?

It seems that his own 700 points of luck is still very useful without being rigid with the protagonist.

………

The deck of the bar, due to limited space.

Qiu Xiaoman and Deng Yuqing sat beside Qin Tian.

Tang Xue and the other two girls sat opposite Qin Tian.

“Tang family girl, I didn’t expect you to know Xiaoman? Haha…”

Knowing that Qiu Xiaoman knows Tang Xue, Qin Tian pays attention to Su Yanran at the same time, his attitude is much better than before.