Chapter 35: Game (4)

If you wish to read 20+ chapters ahead, go here: https://www.patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 35: Game (4)

Kimi was driving the car, taking Neji to Momo's house.

"Did you really give up on her?" She asked, a little disappointment was present in her voice.

"That's a bummer."

Incest was so hot… but he instead chose to go after that Yaoyorozu girl?

Of course, she didn't mind that. That girl was hot too… Just the idea of seeing Neji and Momo fucking each other while she enjoys the view from a corner of the room was heated.

But, the truth is – Incest is Wincest. Incest is always above any voyeurism fantasy she has.

More so, Nejire's has hit her growth spurt, her body would appreciate some helping 'hands'. 

Yet… Neji was now focusing on Momo. Such a disappointment.

"Kimi, you're funny sometimes." Neji laughed from the back of the seat while playing with his phone. "I waited for a whole year to win over you. To think you believe I'd give up after just 4 months, tsk tsk tsk."

Kimi shrugged at this. "Yeah, but you're not doing anything with Nejire. Maybe you're too soft because she's your sister. Hmph, I never received such treatment."

Neji again chuckled. "And what makes you think you'd receive the same treatment Nejire does?"

Kimi stilled briefly before giggling. "Well, that's true…"

After sighing under her breath, she concentrated on the road and soon, they reached the magnificent mansion.

-

After getting out of the car, I looked at Kimi.

"Go back quickly, you'd need to return again."

She looked confused at my words but I just ignored her and walked to the massive door of the mansion where Momo’s maid, Lilia, who I met before, greeted me.

“Welcome, young master.” She bowed respectfully. “Please follow me, lady is waiting. She wanted to come by herself, but I decided to greet you myself. I hope you don’t mind.”

I just waved my hand and followed her. Walking through the grand mansion, I realised there was no one other than some maids.

“Her parents aren’t home?”

At my question, the maid shook her head. “No, they are out for work.”

Hm… I wanted to meet them.

While I was busy thinking, the maid stopped in front of a door.

“Please, go in.”