Chapter 16

Hɪ ɢᴜʏs ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?.

Third person pov..

When lisa turned off the call she put her phone in her pocket and looked around she sighed in relief when she saw nothing before she went back to the party she saw her friends laughing so she also smiled when she sat back in her chair. her friends approached her so lisa looked at them confusedly.

"When do you plan to tell jisoo about your work with jennie?.. You know she's jennie's cousin." Seulgi said as she looked at lisa worriedly and so did their friends

lisa sighed before she spoke "I just found out earlier,.. I will find the right time to tell her everything I know she will be mad at me who isn't right?.." she drink the beer

"Jisoo will understand why you did that because you need money for your father's therapy..don't think too much" Bambam said while rubbing lisa's back the thai girl just nod

"How about your girlfriend Somi? did you know that she has----" Jimin responds but Jeongyeon and jin pinched his waist

That made lisa look at him confusedly jimin just rub his nape in nervously..

"I mean you still love her?" He chuckled nervously lisa just smiled and nod.." I love somi and that won't change." The dorks just nod and sip their drinks. Until jisoo arrives and decides to approach them.

"Mind to tell me what are you guys talking about?..you seem to be talking seriously." Jisoo said as she sat down and grab some drinks they looking each other before they shook their heads.

"Nothing,..let's change the topic guys so where's the girls?" Jackson said then jisoo sip her wine and put the glass on the table

" There, they seemed to be talking seriously so I left them and approached you guys" She point the girls who's having a girl talk then the dorks shook their heads and look at lisa.

Lisa looking at the girls Irene and Rosè laughing sarcastically while clenching their fist while jennie glaring at them like she's really pissed but Nayeon on the other hand she just watching her friends bickering as she drinks her beer.

"it looks like world war 3 is about to begin.." Seulgi whisper enough to hear them they just nod.."Do something jeong before they ruined the party" Jungkook whisper then jeongyeon just nod and sighed

"Chu what if we play a game first so we don't get drunk right away." Jeongyeon suggest that made everyone nod in agreement..

"Nice idea so what game do you want to play guys?" Jisoo responds lisa leaned her back on the chair while she shrugged her shoulder.

"This party is yours,..so you must be the one who decide what we will gonna play." Lisa said jisoo just nod she took in a minutes before she spoke.

"What about let's play 7minutes in heaven?" Jisoo said  that made every one widened their eyes specially lisa.

"Oh c'mmon." Lisa sighed

"Come on, don't be kj lis." Her friends said while smirking to her lisa sighed and nod..."Girls come over here we will play a game.." Jisoo yelled then the girls obey her..

As soon they arrive jennie immediately took a sit beside at lisa the two girls just rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"So??" Irene responds in frustrated

"We will play 7minutes in heaven" Taehyung said which made the girls widened their eyes..

"I'm in.." Jennie responds as she hold lisa's thigh under the table she looks at Irene and Rosè who's now rolling their eyes she gave them a smirk.