Too Many Things!

A/N

Guys I have used several time skips here and there ughhh... I always remember the last things first!

A moment
🌼Jungkook
🌼Bo

Come over here son...

He sees Bo hiding behind a wall barely sticking out his face

Come come... I will just ask you a few questions. I promise I won't scold you
(Makes a gesture with his palms)

The child came forward but stood at a bit of distance

Jungkook held out his arm and gently grabbed the hand of the kid

Why did you talk like that to your Appa?

Bo was silent

I'm asking you a question. Answer me child.

Uncle Ji Hai came to school and he told me... That my Appa loves him...

I see. Did he tell you anything else?

Yes that he was my real papa and you're not...

That...hmm... And?

Bo nods a no

Now come and sit
(Pats on the sofa beside him)

The child does as asked
Jungkook turns and holds onto both the palms of Bo

I know that you have noticed us fighting and you're....

Uh huh... But did Minnie Appa leave because of me?

No. He left because I told him to, in anger. He could never leave you (a smile)

But he did... it's his fault. He's behaving bad...but you... You won't leave us right papa?

Bo listen... It's not your Appa's fault. We adults...

We have problems. Big people! Big problems! Getting me?
And... When we have problems...we fight over that, but that never means that one of us loves you more and the other any less. It's just that we are too busy and too stressed to think about anything else that might need our attention. It happens to me and this time it happened to your Appa... but since you are the oldest, amongst all your siblings, can I trust you with something?

Yes! Yes definitely!
(Confidence a bit boosted)

First of all, You will never ever talk with your Minnie appa like that. Promise?
(Lays out his hand)

Promise!
(Places his hand upon Jk's)

Now the more important factor. You need to realise Bo, whatever Minnie Appa does is for your sake. It's all for you, the twins and Ha Eun and there will be another kid soon. So... You have to be responsible a little bit. When I fight with Minnie Appa, I'm not justifying myself in any manner... But as I told you, sometimes we lose control right? You have to stand with Minnie. Not with me...

Bu-but!
He wrong and...

You don't know that.
(A smile)
You're too tiny Bo to understand problems but remember... If there's someone who can grow selfish enough to leave, it's me. Not your Appa. As I said earlier,he loves you all more than he loves himself and no matter how much he tries to avoid this statement,he cannot.
Getting me child?