Chapter 35: The plot of dog blood

Li Jun was a little embarrassed.

Originally, he wanted to say, how can there be no one to protect you with such a distinguished status?

But when I thought of Qin Tian coming from behind, there were more thugs knocked down than he knocked down.

He directly swallowed what he wanted to say.

Although he didn’t understand his boss, why his combat effectiveness had become so strong.

But now is not the time to ask this.

So Li Jun drove the car directly to the parking lot and drove towards the hospital with two bodyguards.

And Qin Tian walked in the direction of Su Yanran.

“Ms. Qin, her body is so hot!”

As soon as I walked to Su Yanran, I heard Qiu Xiaoman say such a sentence.

“So hot?” Qin Tian frowned.

Reached out and touched Su Yanran’s forehead.

It’s really hot.

“how so?”

“I… I just gave her a pulse.” Tang Xue said quickly: “Her pulse is chaotic, and her heartbeat is so fast.”

“I don’t seem to have a fever… more like…like…”

“Love potion?”

“Um…Um!”

Tang Xue nodded in embarrassment.

Obviously, it was the problem with the glass of wine that Wang Wu gave her before.

Thinking of this, Qin Tian was amused in his heart.

If he didn’t come today, maybe he would really come back to Lin Feng?

Not only can the hero save the beauty, but there are also people who prescribe medicine to the heroine, who is finally cut off by him?

“Oh, this plot is really bullshit.”

Thinking of this, even Qin Tian had to sigh for the protagonist’s great luck.

Wherever this f*ck goes, can you pick up a great opportunity?

Shook his head and stopped thinking, Qin Tian glanced at Qiu Xiaoman several people: “In this way, you help me help her to the car.”

“I took her to the hospital.”

“Okay, President Qin.”

“No problem, President Qin.”

Several women promised, patting their chests.

………

Qin Tian’s dressing tonight really lacks taste.

At least Qiu Xiaoman thinks so.

But when they knew the identity of Qin Tian.

I immediately felt that Qin Tian’s clothes today are very personal.

Middle-aged men wear sweaters and their jeans are earthy and childish?

Is this the low-key of the rich?

The gray Porsche drove slowly over.

With the help of several women, Su Yanran was thrown into Qin Tian’s co-pilot.

Since Porsche can only sit two people, they did not get in the car.

Can only watch Qin Tian drive Su Yanran and leave the blue shell bar.

“So happy, when will I be able to sit in the co-pilot of this luxury car?”

“Don’t worry, there is a chance.”

“Opportunity? Where does the opportunity come from?”

“Didn’t you already add President Qin’s WeChat? With the contact information, I still need to teach you the rest?”

“Don’t make a fuss, the beautiful women around Mr. Qin are like clouds. Where do you see a vulgar fan like me?”

The girl named Wanqiu said, “If you want me to say, among us, Xiaoman and Xiaoqing still have a chance.”

“Where is it?” Deng Yuqing said embarrassedly, “Xiaoxue has the most chance, right? I saw President Qin just now, and I looked at Xiaoxue a few more times!”

“Xiaoxue? There is no shortage of money in her family! And you don’t know her character, didn’t you see that she didn’t even add WeChat just now?”

“Huh? It seems to be true?”

While Deng Yuqing was surprised, her heart was slightly happy.

Just now she only cared about her excitement, but didn’t pay attention to Tang Xue’s situation.

But this is also good, because in this way you can lose one more competitor.

Drip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qin Tian drove away, and several women chatted for a while, and the sound of the police car’s siren reached everyone’s ears.

Don’t blame them every time they arrive after the fact.

Because it takes time to get the police, they can’t do anything about it.

This time the visitor is an acquaintance.

The captain of the police force, Liu Ruoxi.

Under her command, the police quickly took over the scene of the fight.

………

“It’s so hot….. So hot…”

In the Porsche car, Su Yanran’s consciousness has long been blurred.

I just feel so hot.

When people are hot, they naturally think of taking off their clothes.

Qin Tian paid attention to Su Yanran’s movements while driving.

I have to say that Su Yanran’s current state has a fatal attraction to any man.

For Qin Tian, ​​this is a very good opportunity.

But as an adult, you must consider the consequences of doing things.

According to the system, other women can do whatever they want, but these heroines are connected to the fate of the heroine.

Therefore, when the male protagonist has strong luck, he wants to have a relationship with them, and he must keep their minds sober.

And it can’t be used strong.

Otherwise, it will cause a series of chain reactions.

Just like now, Su Yanran drank a glass of wine with a love potion.

In this case, it is easy to accept her.

But what happens after taking her?

He is not the protagonist, and there is no aura of wit.

She wouldn’t be dead to herself after she had fucked her once.

If she wakes up the next morning and finds that she has been fucked, maybe under the influence of the hero’s halo, she will sue herself for a strong crime?

At that time, he might really become the villain of the novel.

And it’s the kind of being forced to slap in the face by the protagonist and can’t turn over.

“Oh, forget it.”

Thinking of this, Qin Tian sighed helplessly: “Although it is a pity, let me be a gentleman once.”

After speaking, Qin Tian decisively kicked the accelerator and drove the Porsche towards his villa.